***Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread***

Bronzy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Today just shows how bad things could get, it is extremely concerning to say the least. 

There must be the potential for a sustained run of bad results so it could get a whole lot worse quite quickly.   The next 2 games before the end of the year are in territory where they could very easily be lost, and the OF game could be an embarrassment that eclipses the Pedro OF game.    Then when into the start of the 2nd part of the season the whole pressure gets to him and even more so to the players and it sinks further.  Confidence and winning build a culture of more confidence and more wins.  The reverse is also wholly true.  And make no mistake we are in reverse mode.

Every club in the country and every football manager in the country must have salivated at the thought of facing up to a weakling Rangers side managed by a rookie who is still reading it from the books.     We are cannon fodder and they know it.   That, I'm afraid, is where this wretched board led by an even more wretched chairman has taken us imo.  

1 minute ago, Trooblue said:

An end game would suggest that they have a strategy. They don't have a strategic thought between them. This Board lives from week to week. 

Dave King has a strategy, he achieved part 1 by driving down share price to a low enough level to but and will complete part 2 when it gets high enough to sell, at this rate he'll have a long wait

1 minute ago, Chineseboy said:

Bates is the worst player I have ever seen in aRangers team

In this team ,we have a few challengers for that award.  I've been watching Rangers since 1968 and Hodson ranks amongst the poorest I've seen wear the shirt. 

15 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

That’s the way I see it, the board will always be able to hold out a carrot, they have a transfer window which will jee up some Bears and if the season goes tits up another manager to bring in, they’ll get their ST’s

They're so transparent now.  Bad news for King in court, a couple of stories in the press with Murty and John. Deflection.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We are soft let teams bully us and the players aren’t 100% committed to the cause. 

Losers are losers 

And nothing is going to change the fact 

With these shower of useless excuses for Rangers players 

We are heading for a sore one next week Brace yourself 

16 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

We might be pish, I might hate the board but I will be at Ibrox on the 27th supporting the team.  All you cunts who sang to jump ship then fuck off we will do it without you,  The Motherwell game we need to win for the xondindence going to the beggerdome.  

But one thing is for sure no matter what happens at the beggerdome I will be at Ibrox supporting Rangers the next home game. .

It hurts by fuck it hurts but there is only one Glasgow Rangers, You don't choose them Rangers choose you, so any count wanting to walk then don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

I would rather throw myself under a bus than walk from Rangers. 

We can support the club but still exercise our right to demand better and sadly with this board in charge we will never get better... they have no ambition or desire to do anything other than line their own pockets.  They should've been challenged at the AGM but weren't and now think they can do what they like.

Just now, Smile said:

He is but he took the job even when he said himself he didn't have the necessary experience.

If he accepts the job he has to do the job and accept the shit that comes with it when we lose.

1 minute ago, DESGER said:

Murty already talking shite post match and looking like a rabbit caught in the headlights!!

This is the boards fault. Murty is being set up to be the next fall guy. The team need to step up and get behind Murty to prevent this.

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I understand what you are saying, but we seem to be skint and fuck knows what will happen with the King situation over the next 30 days.

It is a total clucterfuck and I have no idea where we go from here. 

You are giving me a bit of hope that the charlatan might decide the game is up in the next month ...

1 minute ago, Trooblue said:

In this team ,we have a few challengers for that award.  I've been watching Rangers since 1968 and Hodson ranks amongst the poorest I've seen wear the shirt. 

Jim Denny would have been a stand out in this squad

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Losers are losers 

And nothing is going to change the fact 

With these shower of useless excuses for Rangers players 

We are heading for a sore one next week Brace yourself 

There Clarke just said he has given the killie squad Christmas Day off, so they must’ve been going in to start with. 

I just want to see actual progress in the league, playing good football, being within closing distance of them by at least 5 or 6 points, not miles behind, showing that the club is heading forward to the ultimate goal of winning the league. Nothing is literally happening and hasn't been for a long time, just hanging about 3rd or 4th positions, doing fuck all in the cup competitions. It's shambolic.

What are we seeing that makes you think in 3-4 years time we will win the league again? Anything pointing that way at all which is what we should be looking out for.

Archived