***Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread***

Bronzy

15 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Of course I go to games. Unfortunately nowhere near as many as id like but I can do little about where im from.

As for the second part of your post, fuck up :lol: The glory days are over. You think we have any chance of winning the league any time soon? Bellend

So you go to maybe 6 games a season at Ibrox ?    As for bellend ?   At least I support the fucking team ya fucking roaster,  now away and kid on you support Rangers.

And time will tell if the glory days are over as you say 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

The board have failed. I agree. However, in fairness IMO they have not paid peanuts this summer. They have released substantial funds during the summer, not quite the funds the press and media suggest but substantial nonetheless. The money provided though has clearly not been utilised to its best. For the money spent we SHOULD be dong better but it's never that straightforward. Big money players can flop and free transfers can excel.

Ideally we would be signing 3 quality players per summer and going for quality over quantity however in fairness to Pedro we had a massive overhaul in personnel. A turnaround of maybe 20 odd players? We needed numbers. It as never going to be a quick fix however with better recruitment the gap would be a lot closer. Sadly it's not working. I actually think the squad is decent however I can't defend today's performance as well as many others this season. Some players should be ashamed of themselves...........

Those substantial funds should have been on 3 top notch players,  when you split that sum into 13 it's peanuts

3 minutes ago, Don54 said:

Dave King has a strategy, he achieved part 1 by driving down share price to a low enough level to but and will complete part 2 when it gets high enough to sell, at this rate he'll have a long wait

That would confirm my suspicion that King is actually quite thick. 

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

Murty poor cunt but he's talking pish. A joke appointment by a Joke board.

Feel sorry for the man, been put in an impossible position by a shower of cunts who couldn’t care less about him. 

Wouldnt surprise me if this finishes the poor guy at any really top level coaching role. 

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Murty poor cunt but he's talking pish. A joke appointment by a Joke board.

He won't be able to handle this sort of pressure.    If the next 2 games are lost, and if the OF game goes very badly then imo it'd only take a few more losses in the early part of 2nd half of the season or - dare I say it - going out of the SC against Fraserburgh - and he'll walk   He hasn't got the strength or experience to deal properly with continued failures and the media will eat him.  And he sure as fuck doesn't have the managerial nous to produce a proper competitive Rangers side that can consistently compete and win.     He'll walk in due course and in doing so dump King and the board right in it at the sharp end of the season with nothing to play for and no European football to look to and with the threat of ST sales plummeting amidst supporter revolt. 

Just now, Smile said:

This is it you take the Plaudits you take the abuse.

We can't have a manager who gets a bye because he's really just an under 20's coach. If he accepts the job he accepts all that comes with the territory.

In my view he was on a hiding to nothing given the shambles in our boardroom and the poor squad at our disposal but none of this would have come as a surprise to him.

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

So you go to maybe 6 games a season at Ibrox ?    As for bellend ?   At least I support the fucking team ya fucking roaster,  now away and kid on you support Rangers.

And time will tell if the glory days are over as you say 

:lol:

Congratulations on being from Glasgow mate, I'd imagine it's hard for you to get your travel and accommodation sorted for games   

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Hard to remember a Rangers team as weak as this.

Morelos and Mccrorie apart, the rest are nowhere near up to it.

Wilson and Bates were diabolical, Holt looked like a 12 yr old boy playing against men.

Tavernier and Candieas were the worst players on the park 

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Hard to remember a Rangers team as weak as this.

Morelos and Mccrorie apart, the rest are nowhere near up to it.

Wilson and Bates were diabolical, Holt looked like a 12 yr old boy playing against men.

Need to go back to maybe 1983-84 or something like that 

3 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

Those substantial funds should have been on 3 top notch players,  when you split that sum into 13 it's peanuts

I guess Alves, Dorrans and Pena (prior to kicking a ball) were arguably considered quality signings Sadly, for varying reasons it's not worked out............

7 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

You are giving me a bit of hope that the charlatan might decide the game is up in the next month ...

It is probably a slim chance,  but hopefully he sells to someone who cares about results and what the Rangers mean to so many.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Feel sorry for the man, been put in an impossible position by a shower of cunts who couldn’t care less about him. 

Wouldnt surprise me if this finishes the poor guy at any really top level coaching role. 

I don't feel sorry for him nowadays.   I did a bit when he was interim.  But he's made it abundantly clear he wanted the manager job and wants it on a permanent basis.   He didn't have to take it but he has.    So going with that territory goes the praise when he puts teams onto the park that win and win well and win consistently.   And going with it the criticism when they lose and lose badly and often.   

He's taken the risk in accepting the job and he is ether good enough to produce successful Rangers sides that win enough games to make his appointment seem like a good move, or he doesn't in which case he'll have learnt a lot about his abilities and lack of them and move on.   Trouble is using Rangers as an experimental proving ground for aspiring rookie managers who have heaps of desire but nowhere near enough direct relevant experience is not where a club like Rangers should be.   And that is entirely the fault of the board.  

This has the potential for being a disaster of a season with Murty in charge and with a completely useless board.

11 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

We might be pish, I might hate the board but I will be at Ibrox on the 27th supporting the team.  All you cunts who sang to jump ship then fuck off we will do it without you,  The Motherwell game we need to win for the xondindence going to the beggerdome.  

But one thing is for sure no matter what happens at the beggerdome I will be at Ibrox supporting Rangers the next home game. .

It hurts by fuck it hurts but there is only one Glasgow Rangers, You don't choose them Rangers choose you, so any count wanting to walk then don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

I would rather throw myself under a bus than walk from Rangers. 

Showing loyalty to that shower of shite is a bigger crime than walking away. Confidence going to the paedodome are you fucking demented,our club is dying in front of your eyes but hey ho the solution is to continue cheering on those imposters 

That was a horrendous game to watch. Really struggling to see any positives in it. 

I honestly think that we are going to struggle for a few seasons now. It appears that there is no money, the strategy will be to bring youth through. That was a young team we had out there today but should have been enough to beat Killie. 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

Congratulations on being from Glasgow mate, I'd imagine it's hard for you to get your travel and accommodation sorted for games   

I have stayed in South of England I used  to fly up in the early 90's for games ,    Used to arrive Sat more and fly out Sun morn,  so I have done it in the past and one of the main reasons I moved back to Glasgow. 

1 minute ago, Reformation Bear said:

I don't feel sorry for him nowadays.   I did a bit when he was interim.  But he's made it abundantly clear he wanted the manager job and wants it on a permanent basis.   He didn't have to take it but he has.    So going with that territory goes the praise when he puts teams onto the park that win and win well and win consistently.   And going with it the criticism when they lose and lose badly and often.   

He's taken the risk in accepting the job and he is ether good enough to produce successful Rangers sides that win enough games to make his appointment seem like a good move, or he doesn't in which case he'll have learnt a lot about his abilities and lack of them and move on.   Trouble is using Rangers as an experimental proving ground for aspiring rookie managers who have heaps of desire but nowhere near enough direct relevant experience is not where a club like Rangers should be.   And that is entirely the fault of the board.  

This has the potential for being a disaster of a season with Murty in charge and with a completely useless board.

As I said in another thread mate. 

He should’ve had the baws to tell them no,  but he’s been out in an impossible position and I can understand why he took the job. But he’s being used by the board and if he can’t see that then my sympathy stops. 

Archived