***Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread***

Bronzy

It's obvious this board was utterly unable to attract a competent experienced manager, or to fund one.  

So we have a learner driver manager in Murty.

This is what you get when the future of the Club in the hands of a board that has not got a clue about how to manage a football club of the stature of Rangers, who cannot raise enough money to get decent players, and who make micky mouse managerial appointments.

But they want your ST money next summer. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, gogzy said:

We are keeping him.  THe board are not going to make themselves look even more foolish by getting rid of Murty a few days after saying he is here for the season.

We are proper fucked, a board with no desire, A manager with no experience, and a Team that simply isn't good enough.

If we keep getting beat then they'll need to act.  I fully expect us to start haemorrhaging points and dropping down to 4th place or worse will start becoming a very real possibility.  It can't be allowed to happen.  I truly believe we have the worst manager in Scottish football and that can't be allowed to continue until the end of the season.

Murtys fault cannae believe didnt change that

Club are run by fools now. Thee fucking stupidiest week in living history announcing Murty as manager when they ll end up having to sack him by new year. 

Jim Traynor must be calling shots at Rangers cause noone has a fkn clue what theyre doing.

Just now, Malvern said:

The young lad can't do it all himself.

Never said he could but he's no a midfielder .. Bates should be sitting next to me while Ross is in defence. 

Mulumbu has been going for fuck all since May.  Loads on here said he would be a good signing...

This is the most disjointed leaderless Rangers side I've seen in my 48 years ..even under mccoist we were brutal but had some fight 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

No mate it's never allowed to be Murtys fault he's a nice guy

I think those days of grace have evaporated.    You takes the job and you takes the praise when it goes well and the flak when it doesn't.    His only job here is to act as the fall guy and keep as much of the blame away from the board as possible.  That's his only job.   Winning football games is a secondary job.

Archived