***Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread***

Bronzy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Trooblue said:

Yes, the Murty appointment was designed to allow the Board to save a bit of money on the salary and then, when the inevitable happens over the weeks ahead, to allow them to produce a new manager as an incentive for season ticket renewals.  Don't think I'll be renewing this time though - until there is a clear out at Board level nothing will change. 

That’s the way I see it, the board will always be able to hold out a carrot, they have a transfer window which will jee up some Bears and if the season goes tits up another manager to bring in, they’ll get their ST’s

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

It's easy to blame Murty, and of course the Board also ; they are culpable in this, however, every player on that park, possibly with the exception of Fod have been a disgrace to the jersey today. They haven't even been average. Fucking pathetic..............

They need managed and organised! we were winning! They only needed to get 3 at back and get extra bodys in midfield make a few passes

im a blindman no a fitbaw manager and even i could see that 

Just now, jim beam said:

They have no money to change the manager that’s why we have Murty in the first place and even if we drop to 4th or 5th nothing will change this season.

Correct. We are skinto which is why we never appointed a manager. King and co are charlatans end off.

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

It's easy to blame Murty, and of course the Board also ; they are culpable in this, however, every player on that park, possibly with the exception of Fod have been a disgrace to the jersey today. They haven't even been average. Fucking pathetic..............

Nah its the board who paid peanuts for mediocre players if the team cost 50million then yes but we paid conference league prices we get that quality of player. It was a building job that means buying 3 top quality players every season not 15 donkeys 

What a mess when we were struggling he did not change it.

We were over run  and hanging on.

Murty needs someone to help him till the end of season as the board have gave him the role so they can't go back on that or they will look like bigger fools than they already are.

They shud have just said will continue  in this role till we feel we have the right candidate.

But no they as usual make an arse of it .

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

They don't have the money , honestly who believes we paid £2m for Pena ? or £1m for Herrera , They gave Pedro £8m according to club 1872?, you know that bunch who claim they represent Rangers fans.

Don''t make me fucking laugh , the boycotters all got what they wanted while driving the club value down.

We need to call a EGM and get Dave King to step down as chairman as he owns 15% if Rangers and he is running the club into the ground as if he owns it .

Here s one bear who hopes when Ashley sells Newcastle he buys us , gets King etc out the door and tells club 1872 straight you represent ourself and always have.

And any cunt who says they are walking ? Well good fucking riddance but don't come back when we are successful.

Steve Clark should have been a serious contender but we can't attract him from Killie?  And Murty till the end of the season?  Who the fuck is running us ? 

If carlsberg had an opinion it would say this..spot on CB

Every other team are stronger in challenges, every other team know where their own players are and can pass the ball to them, every other team look like they know what they are doing. Our team look clueless and pathetic. 

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

That’s the last straw for me today 

I’m done. I won’t be going back this season and probably not ever again. 

This is the worst we have ever been in my lifetime, we are really on life support and would be as well if we just got out out our misery 

I’m finished. Couldn’t give a Fuck what happens to the club anymore. Fuck them 

Cheerio.

We are an embarrassment of a club compared to what we once were 

Our enemies must have sore cocks 

The amount of wanking off they must do to our continuing fuck ups 

Any bear that backed this board recently should hang your heads in shame 

You are the weakest link 

Well there is another gut punch just in time for Christmas from this shower of complete fucktards.

Anyone who still wants Murty os having a laugh after that.

Screaming at the Tv to change something after first 5 mins of second half. Everyone can see from the first half we are shit in the middle, fucj everyone can see that all Season!   3 midfielders any time a team sets up against us like tbat we crumble. 

Shit Team

Shit Manager 

Shit Formation 

Fucking Shit Board

Baaaaasssssttttaaaarrrrdssasssss :anger::anger:

3 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

They could bring in someone to take us from now until the end of the season.  Surely Eck would do it to help the club out.  We need a manager, not a youth coach who is clearly out of his depth and has no idea what to do.

Agreed mate, bring in McLeish, at least to help Murty.

As soon as I saw the formation and personnel I knew we wouldn’t win.  We never even came close to winning- totally dominated in midfield whilst being clueless in possession utterly fucking rank rotten to the core.   

I look at that squad and can’t believe that it has taken 2 managers and 5 transfer windows to assemble that shite. Millions upon millions in wages completely wasted, fans taken for a ride since March 2015.  

Murty was appointed because we have very little money and a DOF that will be another failed project- mark my words we’ll be 4th place this season.

5 minutes ago, GaryMc said:

Not trying to make things worse but by New Year we could and probably will be on a 4 game losing streak.

Every chance, I can’t see us turning this run of shit performances around. 

We got lucky at Hibs or this could us in fucking free fall. 

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

That’s the last straw for me today 

I’m done. I won’t be going back this season and probably not ever again. 

This is the worst we have ever been in my lifetime, we are really on life support and would be as well if we just got out out our misery 

I’m finished. Couldn’t give a Fuck what happens to the club anymore. Fuck them 

giphy.gif

Archived