***Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread***

Davy Vandenbroucke

Another embarrassing performance and the players, manager and especially the board should be ashamed of themselves.  So many crap players who think they are better than they actually are, especially Tav who can't only defend but also passing is atrocious.  Need a complete change from top to bottom next season.  King and his mates can get lost and let someone who cares about the club with actual money take over....

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

That’s the way I see it, the board will always be able to hold out a carrot, they have a transfer window which will jee up some Bears and if the season goes tits up another manager to bring in, they’ll get their ST’s

Honestly don't think I can bring myself to renew while King and co remain in place. Feel that I've been taken for a mug for too long. 

11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What year are you living in mate? The glory days are over

Do you actually go to the games? Or do you just spout pish  on here ? The glory days are over ?   So they fucking are , get the right people in we will win back our title back  

Never ever should any Rangers man worth there salt say the glory days are over,  cunts have been leathered for less  

5 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

They could bring in someone to take us from now until the end of the season.  Surely Eck would do it to help the club out.  We need a manager, not a youth coach who is clearly out of his depth and has no idea what to do.

After appointing Murty they won’t change it now we will drop points possibly against Motherwell at home and will get murdered off them,after the New Year we will drop even more.

Anyone with a shred of brainpower can work this out right now unfortunately our board seem as devoid of brainpower as they are of money.

3 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

That’s the last straw for me today 

I’m done. I won’t be going back this season and probably not ever again. 

This is the worst we have ever been in my lifetime, we are really on life support and would be as well if we just got out out our misery 

I’m finished. Couldn’t give a Fuck what happens to the club anymore. Fuck them 

Glory hunter

5 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

They could bring in someone to take us from now until the end of the season.  Surely Eck would do it to help the club out.  We need a manager, not a youth coach who is clearly out of his depth and has no idea what to do.

Mate they just announced YESTERDAY that Murty will be here until the end of the season.  

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We are an embarrassment of a club compared to what we once were 

Our enemies must have sore cocks 

The amount of wanking off they must do to our continuing fuck ups 

Any bear that backed this board recently should hang your heads in shame 

You are the weakest link 

Peter Lawell himself couldn't have handpicked a more clueless bunch of inept, crooked bastards to run us.

2 minutes ago, Dunny_01 said:

They need managed and organised! we were winning! They only needed to get 3 at back and get extra bodys in midfield make a few passes

im a blindman no a fitbaw manager and even i could see that 

I agree he should have changed it. For that Murty is culpable but the players were an utter shambles. No composure on the ball, inability to pass the ball 5 yards, switching off, losing their runners, passing and moving, getting across the defender from crosses, running the channels, getting out, all the very basics. The players get away with far too much IMO. It's always someone elses fault................

16 minutes ago, gogzy said:

We are keeping him.  THe board are not going to make themselves look even more foolish by getting rid of Murty a few days after saying he is here for the season.

We are proper fucked, a board with no desire, A manager with no experience, and a Team that simply isn't good enough.

I don't think the board will be too ready to get rid of him.    That said if he oversees a worse set of results than Pedro did in a comparable period of time then they may not have much option.

Before that happens though I'd be surprised if a poor run of losses / results in the rest of this month (including for instance a humiliation against the other lot) and that continuing into the early part of the second half of the season with our league position slipping to the point where it becomes a real risk of not making the top 6 then I think Murty himself would walk.   I just cannot see a man of that inexperience have the mental toughness to deal with a run of bad results.    He's already on 2 in a row and by the end of the month there is every possibility it would be 4 straight losses.    That going into the start of the next bit of the campaign would be a massive weight to be bearing.    His pride will tell him that he can't do it and will walk.    He'd then put King and the board right on the spot at the tail end of a wretched season with no European football in prospect and with a material risk of ST sales plummeting.  Tail spin territory at that time.  

I can't see him turning this round and I can see him walking if these sorts of results continue.    Just imagine how he is going to cope when the media get into their more aggressive mode and stop easing back on him just because he was Mr nice guy doing an interim job so no point in spearing him.     

No, if losses continue then imo he'll walk sooner rather than later to spare the board from the embarrassment of having to relieve him of his duties 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Do you actually go to the games? Or do you just spout pish  on here ? The glory days are over ?   So they fucking are , get the right people in we will win back our title back  

Never ever should any Rangers man worth there salt say the glory days are over,  cunts have been leathered for less  

Of course I go to games. Unfortunately nowhere near as many as id like but I can do little about where im from.

As for the second part of your post, fuck up :lol: The glory days are over. You think we have any chance of winning the league any time soon? Bellend

Too think that smug cunt Robertson sat there yesterday and saying ...sometimes the answers are right in front of you (or words to that effect)

Murty is like a wee boy given the job of a man.

I honestly don’t know what the support can do except take it up the arse

So fed up with it all. Boyd beating Bates and Wilson for pace. Morelos and Windass missing sitter after sitter, week after week. Just embarrassments just one after another. 

But, I'm glad the board think that Murty is/was the only suitable candidate and really glad that club 1872 agree.

Cunts. Every last one of them.

Just now, the brown brogue said:

Peter Lawell himself couldn't have handpicked a more clueless bunch of inept, crooked bastards to run us.

They must be sitting watching this and thinking all that great plan with the tax man and getting them demoted complaining about everything and all we had to do was just sit back do nothing and let the stupid cunts put King and this merry cunts in charge. 

Just now, Bears r us said:

Mate they just announced YESTERDAY that Murty will be here until the end of the season.  

It doesn't matter.  We've now lost 4 of the 7 games he's been in charge of.  We'll struggle to take anything from the next two games against Motherwell and celtic.  It's gross incompetence to allow Murty to stay in that dugout.  I'm in utter disbelief at the state of things.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Of course I go to games. Unfortunately nowhere near as many as id like but I can do little about where im from.

As for the second part of your post, fuck up :lol: The glory days are over. You think we have any chance of winning the league any time soon? Bellend

spot on mate, McInnis spoke to the board and said no, god knows who else spoke with them, then they appointed an under 20s coach. ffs. says it all. 

4 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

???

.Williamson. is getting his cunt kicked in! Yass

Archived