SACK THE BOARD

Dlydon81

This is deliberately in the Bears Den as we need every fan to unite to provoke proper and sustainable change.

Every fan should be howling SACK THE BOARD throughout the next home game. We should be protesting outside the front door before and after every Home game.

we were good at protesting against the football authorities but we never take a stand against the charlatans running our club until it is too late 

SACK THE BOARD

PS I know this will never take off as too many of our fan base feel entitled and just expect people to deliver for them.  Until we realise the old order isn’t what it used to be we are doomed to mediocrity!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

Who would replace the board if they were “sacked”?

My Dads wee god daughter has a collection of McDonalds happymeal cuddly toys 

what about them?

they could probably do a better job 

probably worth more money too 

It will happen before long if we continue with no manager and results like today.

Our board should be searching the world for investment because they obviously do not have it.

If they do not then C1872 as the second biggest shareholder should tell the board they are taking up that challenge, if they did it would make me consider joining up.

Unfortunately none if that will happen and it will be left to fans at games to vent their feelings.

Play good-well done Murty and the players, maybe Warburton had an eye for a player after all.....

Play shite-sack the board.

If you are good enough to beat Aberdeen twice, Hearts, Hibs and Ross County then you should be good enough to beat St. Johnstone at Ibrox, no excuses, Murty and they players let us down today.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Play good-well done Murty and the players, maybe Warburton had an eye for a player after all.....

If you are good enough to beat Aberdeen twice, Hearts, Hibs and Ross County then you should be good enough to beat St. Johnstone at Ibrox, no excuses, Murty and they players let us down today.

What about the boards failure to appoint a manager after almost two months, does that not play a part?

Just now, Virtuoso said:

The paid hands and errant boys are very quiet about the current clusterfuck at the helm...funny that eh? :sarcasm:

By your deeds.....

Same way you were quiet when we were winning for a few games, i like you as a poster but must have missed you posting when we were winning?....funny that eh?

Apologies if i just didn't see it.

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

What about the boards failure to appoint a manger after almost three months, does that not play a part?

Of course it does, absolutely, i have wanted a manager in place since the day Pedro left.

Any board worth their salt would already be looking for a new guy and having candidates in mind after Pedros disastrous start, i'm not disputing that, but a few good results and we have fanboys on here talking about title challenges?

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Same way you were quiet when we were winning for a few games, i like you as a poster but must have missed you posting when we were winning?....funny that eh?

Apologies if i just didn't see it.

I can assure you, my stance never changed when we were winning.

No need for apologies, it's all about opinion.

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

I can assure you, my stance never changed when we were winning.

No need for apologies, it's all about opinion.

Yes i can believe it wouldn't, that's fine and you are entitled to your opinion of course you are.

You can blame the board all you like but that's now 16 points we have dropped at Ibrox, after recent results on our travels how can you blame the board for our abject home performances against mediocre opposition?  You simply can't, the players have let us down time and time again.

17 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

You're a fekin genius

2 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

PlumbGer is right, you were very quiet when Rangers were winning but thatt's never been a priority for you has it?

I've been vocal about the current board since the day they came in - win. lose or draw.

Please direct me to where I said or inferred different :happy:

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Yes i can believe it wouldn't, that's fine and you are entitled to your opinion of course you are.

You can blame the board all you like but that's now 16 points we have dropped at Ibrox, after recent results on our travels how can you blame the board for our abject home performances against mediocre opposition?  You simply can't, the players have let us down time and time again.

Who sanctioned their purchase?

The blame lies with the board in appointing Pedro.

End of /