SACK THE BOARD

Dlydon81

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Fuck does fekin mean?:taig:

Is that it u lose the argument and get personal and pull out the taig card.....fuck off and start slandering Kenny Miller Barry ferguson etc and let everyone on here judge whose the genuine supporter.

Just now, Real Ranger said:

True, yet you didn't give a fuck win lose or draw when the old board were in - win lose or draw?

Ah, was waiting for this gem to be brought up :sarcasm:

Wanted previous regimes outed when it became clear what it was they were up to - win, lose or draw.

My only fault was believing that Ashley originally might work, but after the SFA blocked him, it was obvious he would simply screw us and my opinion rapidly changed.

So, once again - please show me any posts supporting the previous regimes....

This should be good :happy:

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

Who sanctioned their purchase?

The blame lies with the board in appointing Pedro.

End of / 

End of/ fuck all

The players were good enough to beat Aberdeen/Hearts/Hibs/St Johnstone/Hamilton away from home so i am not blaming the board for them not being able to beat St Johnstone/Hamilton/Hibs at home in front of our own supporters, sorry i am not buying it.

I have plenty criticism for the board, i am on record on here saying so, but these fucking imposters we have wearing our strip are as much to blame. They show up when they want to, they get paid the same each week regardless. Bruno Alves out there today on big money and played like a fucking amateur, the boards fault? Danny Wilson playing for a new deal and supposedly in form? Terrible, the boards fault? I could go on but you get the gist, we can blame the board all day long but these players are letting us down time and time again, they have shown what they can do but only when it suits them.

9 minutes ago, bil 65 said:

Is that it u lose the argument and get personal and pull out the taig card.....fuck off and start slandering Kenny Miller Barry ferguson etc and let everyone on here judge whose the genuine supporter.

Can you do me a favour and re-type that in the Queens English please?

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

Ah, was waiting for this gem to be brought up :sarcasm:

Wanted previous regimes outed when it became clear what it was they were up to - win, lose or draw.

My only fault was believing that Ashley originally might work, but after the SFA blocked him, it was obvious he would simply screw us and my opinion rapidly changed.

So, once again - please show me any posts supporting the previous regimes....

This should be good :happy:

Honestly, it's hard enough reading your recent posts, never mind trawling through your history looking for evidence that Rangers come a poor second to your petty agendas.

40 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Who is gonna sack them? Who will buy their shares? Unless we get a sugar daddy to buy them out it's "Status Quo" Until King goes, no one will touch us, he is toxic.

Carry on as we are & you’ll have a new board in 18 months, at a knock down price.

16 minutes ago, Bluenose88 said:

You do know they were just overwhelmingly voted back in. 

Yes because they hold the rights, collectively to millions of shares ala votes 

but you are still correct in what you say - any resignations will be on their terms no-one else’s which is the problem - the same problem we had with the last lot until their hostile takeover 

we need another hostile takeover it seems but we need this mob to release the shares do we not? 

14 minutes ago, bil 65 said:

You on the shots now Bil 65 ma man?

56 minutes ago, Dlydon81 said:

This is deliberately in the Bears Den as we need every fan to unite to provoke proper and sustainable change.

Every fan should be howling SACK THE BOARD throughout the next home game. We should be protesting outside the front door before and after every Home game.

we were good at protesting against the football authorities but we never take a stand against the charlatans running our club until it is too late 

SACK THE BOARD

PS I know this will never take off as too many of our fan base feel entitled and just expect people to deliver for them.  Until we realise the old order isn’t what it used to be we are doomed to mediocrity!

Needy as fuck

Reek of virgin. I

19 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

End of/ fuck all

The players were good enough to beat Aberdeen/Hearts/Hibs/St Johnstone/Hamilton away from home so i am not blaming the board for them not being able to beat St Johnstone/Hamilton/Hibs at home in front of our own supporters, sorry i am not buying it.

I have plenty criticism for the board, i am on record on here saying so, but these fucking imposters we have wearing our strip are as much to blame. They show up when they want to, they get paid the same each week regardless. Bruno Alves out there today on big money and played like a fucking amateur, the boards fault? Danny Wilson playing for a new deal and supposedly in form? Terrible, the boards fault? I could go on but you get the gist, we can blame the board all day long but these players are letting us down time and time again, they have shown what they can do but only when it suits them.

You say / I say - swings and roundabouts mate. It all comes down to the board and their actions (or lack of).

19 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Honestly, it's hard enough reading your recent posts, never mind trawling through your history looking for evidence that Rangers come a poor second to your petty agendas.

Haha, thought as much. Mouth letting your arse type.

Try harder next time eh wink.gif

Fuckwit :happy:

12 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

You say / I say - swings and roundabouts mate. It all comes down to the board and their actions (or lack of).

Look, as i said i respect you as a poster and like the VB stuff you share but i just cant see how you can blame the board for these players continually letting us down.

Fair enough, bigger investment would get better results but so would player consistency and desire to maintain standards.

I see where you are coming from, don't get me wrong i am as pissed off as anybody buying a season ticket at this juncture, but the blame here does not lie solely with the board.

We had a sub (Niko) who came on today who was likely on more than the whole of the St Johnstone midfield and possibly defence.

We have Rossiter not kicking a ball and presumably on big bucks.

Pena, where was he today earning his high wage?

Fair enough you can say the board  backed the wrong manager but they have backed managers only to be let down.

3 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Haha, thought as much. Mouth letting your arse type.

Try harder next time eh wink.gif

Fuckwit :happy:

I was doing a good job of drowning my sorrows after the shite game and result, that was until I came home and read your shite. It must have hurt you seeing the team winning four games in a row, no surprise you were quiet recently.

2 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

Who is gonna sack them? Who will buy their shares? Unless we get a sugar daddy to buy them out it's "Status Quo" Until King goes, no one will touch us, he is toxic.

The power and determination of the fans is needed to remove them.  The same power and determination of the fans will be a good selling point for prospective investors who could and would run things  properly.

2 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Who would replace the board if they were “sacked”?

Your question sums up the helplessness that Rangers fans feel but it is not reality.

if Rangers fans demonstrated in numbers the wider shareholder base would take note and quickly.  New investors would realise that we are worth investing given the passion of the support.  We would have better options pretty quickly.

as long as we sit doing nothing, then all we can expect is nothing. 

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

we'd need to be willing to write off this season to push for such action. Right now its a flip of a coin for me

We’ve dropped points in 8 matches out of 19 (5losses) - anyone that thinks we’re in this title race is delusional.  

On top of that, anyone that thinks we are going to invest in better quality players in January such that we can compete for the title should already be in the loony bin!

3 minutes ago, Dlydon81 said:

We’ve dropped points in 8 matches out of 19 (5losses) - anyone that thinks we’re in this title race is delusional.  

On top of that, anyone that thinks we are going to invest in better quality players in January such that we can compete for the title should already be in the loony bin!

who's said such a thing certainly no me in the post you've quoted