Misteral

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking at his face on the video still he looks upset walking off the park 

I think they are all hurting - they just deal with it different ways I.e talk pish afterwards 

Tom Miller and Lovenkrands are the worst listening to they 2 cunts on RTV today trying to say the reason we lost was because Miller, Wallace and Dorrans were out and we miss their experience and skills ... the pish they speak “just a wee bad game” and wee chuckles ... should put videos if they 2 cunts up instead they are mind numbing 

Just now, Siwel said:

He's like every other cunt that's come to us at the end of their career with a big reputation on a large wage and expected to walk this league.

It may be shite, but it does have it’s unexpected challenges.

It's the Rangers fans that don't get it, Rangers now and for the foreseeable future are going nowhere and fans can slag individual players all they want, it's the best we are going to get.

The midfield is a joke and also the forward line, we had about two shots on their goal today and that has been an occurring statistic under the last three managers, we are not setup to score goals and yet fans call out the defence as a problem!!!.

If we don't get a proper manger backed by real money then it's more of the same for years to come and you can spit your dummy out all you want taking it out of any new players isn't going to solve the problem.

1 minute ago, danger ranger said:

It's the Rangers fans that don't get it, Rangers now and for the foreseeable future are going nowhere and fans can slag individual players all they want, it's the best we are going to get.

The midfield is a joke and also the forward line, we had about two shots on their goal today and that has been an occurring statistic under the last three managers, we are not setup to score goals and yet fans call out the defence as a problem!!!.

If we don't get a proper manger backed by real money then it's more of the same for years to come and you can spit your dummy out all you want taking it out of any new players isn't going to solve the problem.

The defence are pretty shite to be fair but otherwise that’s a good post and agree with the gist 

3 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

Their first was a shite clearance, their second was an unmarked player despite us having 2 more defenders than they had attackers, third John jumped out the way of.

Hibs' goal was down to a defender.

Ross County's was as well.

The last five goals we conceded should've been defended better.

29 minutes ago, HG5 said:

It may be shite, but it does have it’s unexpected challenges.

I don’t think they realise what they’re getting into with this league, it’s a physical battle every game. I thought Alves would be able to handle that but obviously not, he’s already called the league too physical and has been made to look a poof twice now playing against hibs.

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Their first was a shite clearance, their second was an unmarked player despite us having 2 more defenders than they had attackers, third John jumped out the way of.

2 goals against Hibs, first against the filth, goal away at Hamilton, 2 away at Dundee Ross County last week, Hibs through the week and today all could've been defended so much better. It's true what they'd say, strikers win you games, defence wins the league and our defence is fucking shocking. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

The defence are pretty shite to be fair but otherwise that’s a good post and agree with the gist 

Yes they are and have been under the last three managers also, it's a team game and yet the fans build some players up and down others and just don't realise it's the sum of the parts that make the total.

The first St Johnstone goal was similar to Hibs goal on Wednesday night, the midfield not marking along the 18 yard line properly with McCrorie and Jack marking fresh air today arriving too late, but a lot of fans think they can do nothing wrong while Alves is a prick.

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

2 goals against Hibs, first against the filth, goal away at Hamilton, 2 away at Dundee Ross County last week, Hibs through the week and today all could've been defended so much better. It's true what they'd say, strikers win you games, defence wins the league and our defence is fucking shocking. 

Hearts and Aberdeen aside, I can't remember a goal against us that hasn't been defended badly.

8 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I don’t think they realise what they’re getting into with this league, it’s a physical battle every game. I thought Alves would be able to handle that but obviously not, he’s already called the league too physical and has been made to look a poof twice now playing against hibs.

Couple of their goals with him at the centre are certainly ‘amateur night’!

And what about when he fell over today??

2 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Couple of their goals with him at the centre are certainly ‘amateur night’!

And what about when he fell over today??

The amount of times he passed the ball to no one or tried to play it back to Wes and Almost played in their Striker was horrendous too. Fucking 90+ caps for Portugal!!

Just now, Siwel said:

The amount of times he passed the ball to no one or tried to play it back to Wes and Almost played in their Striker was horrendous too. Fucking 90+ caps for Portugal!!

Desperately disappointing.

Stick in Nico, as the 2 guys with real ‘pedigree’ in our side - I don’t need to say any more, do I?

p

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Was it fuck, the midfield on Wednesday and today did not mark properly and that is the biggest sin of Rangers players, they don't know how to mark a team out of the game, although they can do it, just watch a rerun of the Aberdeen games!!.

You have been the biggest offender of an agenda against Alves, but when you look back the defence it has always been shite and always been left exposed one way or another whoever is brought in, but the penny doesn't seem to drop for a lot of fans on here venting their anger on individual players and to quote Brain Laudrup " I'am not the only player in this team, it's up to every player to do something", he was venting his frustration at the shite tactics and attitude at Ibrox and it hasn't changed much.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Both great strike tbf, Tavernier's tackle a couple of weeks ago might've been stupid, canny remember it though lol

I agree, mate, both good strikes, but both beating him at the ‘short’ side.

You’d have hoped he’d have learnt from the first one.

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Desperately disappointing.

Stick in Nico, as the 2 guys with real ‘pedigree’ in our side - I don’t need to say any more, do I?

p

Senderos was one of the players we had with Pedigree last season, just shows how good you need to be to have Pedigree :lol: