Alves doesn't get it

Misteral

1 minute ago, danger ranger said:

Was it fuck, the midfield on Wednesday and today did not mark properly and that is the biggest sin of Rangers players, they don't know how to mark a team out of the game, although they can do it, just watch a rerun of the Aberdeen games!!.

You have been the biggest offender of an agenda against Alves, but when you look back the defence it has always been shite and always been left exposed one way or another whoever is brought in, but the penny doesn't seem to drop for a lot of fans on here venting their anger on individual players and to quote Brain Laudrup " I'am not the only player in this team, it's up to every player to do something", he was venting his frustration at the shite tactics and attitude at Ibrox and it hasn't changed much.

There’s no agenda against him :lol:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Senderos was one of the players we had with Pedigree last season, just shows how good you need to be to have Pedigree :lol:

I don’t think you can compare Senderos with Alves. Alves has had a great career and in his day was one of the best centre halves in Europe. We took a punt and to be fair we all to a man would have signed him. He’s just not got the sharpness anymore. He was terrible against Hibs and can only defend a high ball. Again though i’m Sure a good manager could utilise him better.

5 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

Was it fuck, the midfield on Wednesday and today did not mark properly and that is the biggest sin of Rangers players, they don't know how to mark a team out of the game, although they can do it, just watch a rerun of the Aberdeen games!!.

You have been the biggest offender of an agenda against Alves, but when you look back the defence it has always been shite and always been left exposed one way or another whoever is brought in, but the penny doesn't seem to drop for a lot of fans on here venting their anger on individual players and to quote Brain Laudrup " I'am not the only player in this team, it's up to every player to do something", he was venting his frustration at the shite tactics and attitude at Ibrox and it hasn't changed much.

Alves jogged beside Murray and let him get inside to pass the ball off to Stevenson and he never even tried to tackle Murray :lol: 

The post was about the whole defence.

3 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I don’t think you can compare Senderos with Alves. Alves has had a great career and in his day was one of the best centre halves in Europe. We took a punt and to be fair we all to a man would have signed him. He’s just not got the sharpness anymore. He was terrible against Hibs and can only defend a high ball. Again though i’m Sure a good manager could utilise him better.

Senderos played for a better team than Alves ever has, let's be fair, and Alves has never been and never will be one of the best centre backs in Europe.

8 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I’m not comparing him with Alves just comparing their careers on paper, both have played for some of the biggest clubs in Europe obviously Alves is a better player but both came with “Pedigree” and failed to prove it. Would say that Senderos has actually contributed more than Alves because at least he came with a coffee machine.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Senderos played for a better team than Alves ever has, let's be fair, and Alves has never been and never will be one of the best centre backs in Europe.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Jeezo! Am I actually going to have to explain why Alves was a better player than Senderos? Come on to fuck!

You must know you are talking pish? Please tell me you know that Alves has a better pedigree than Senderos. If you don’t then it’s your fault that the board keep signing shit players cos twats like you don’t know the difference ?

The people that get on Alves case expect him to do far too much like he can prevent every goal himself - they constantly leave out the fact that he’s had some numpty in either Wilson or Cardoso next to him and 2 full backs with can’t defend, stop crosses coming in and have no positional sense ... oh and midfield in front of defence that have no shape and get ran ragged ... Richard Gough in his prime would look shite in Alves’ place in this team too 

6 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I’m not comparing him with Alves just comparing their careers on paper, both have played for some of the biggest clubs in Europe obviously Alves is a better player but both came with “Pedigree” and failed to prove it. Would say that Senderos has actually contributed more than Alves because at least he came with a coffee machine.

Alves was decent the first few games. Senderos was a fucking nightmare from start to finish. Do you remebee Senderos getting himself sent of against them ? Absolutely no comparison.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

The people that get on Alves case expect him to do far too much like he can prevent every goal himself - they constantly leave out the fact that he’s had some numpty in either Wilson or Cardoso next to him and 2 full backs with can’t defend, stop crosses coming in and have no positional sense ... oh and midfield in front of defence that have no shape and get ran ragged ... Richard Gough in his prime would look shite in Alves’ place in this team too 

Wilson was at fault for their second today. It was his man and he was miles away. I’m fighting off people comparing Alves to fucking Senderos and here you are comparing him to King Richard ? 

Just now, westenclosure2008 said:

Wilson was at fault for their second today. It was his man and he was miles away. I’m fighting off people comparing Alves to fucking Senderos and here you are comparing him to King Richard ? 

No I’m not comparing him to Gough at all I’m saying Gough wouldn’t look great next to the rest of these guys either 

4 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Jeezo! Am I actually going to have to explain why Alves was a better player than Senderos? Come on to fuck!

You must know you are talking pish? Please tell me you know that Alves has a better pedigree than Senderos. If you don’t then it’s your fault that the board keep signing shit players cos twats like you don’t know the difference ?

Alves is better, but on paper they can be compared, Arsenal, Milan and Valencia - Porto, Fenerbache and Zenit. Quite similar. 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

He headered the first down into the edge of the box, the midfield should be better as well tbf.

Hibs, his defending was shite as well

4 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Alves was decent the first few games. Senderos was a fucking nightmare from start to finish. Do you remebee Senderos getting himself sent of against them ? Absolutely no comparison.

Senderos did it in Britain Alves has not, Senderos despite being bald has a better haircut than Alves, Senderos brought a coffee machine into auchenhowie so the players could get coffee, Alves as far as I’m aware has not done this and shat himself when faced with the prospect of playing against Rakish Bingham. 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Alves is better, but on paper they can be compared, Arsenal, Milan and Valencia - Porto, Fenerbache and Zenit. Quite similar. 

He headered the first down into the edge of the box, the midfield should be better as well tbf.

Hibs, his defending was shite as well

Nah don’t buy that - Hibs wasn’t his fault he done the right thing and got his foot to the shot when everycunt else all backed off - if he didn’t make an attempt I’d have something to say it just took a deflection it happens 

likewise today he done his bit and won the header but Jack and McCrorie weren’t in position to clear the ball allowing Alston the space to move in to finish 

in fact both them instances are perfect examples of what I was on about in that post 

Nah don’t buy that - Hibs wasn’t his fault he done the right thing and got his foot to the shot when everycunt else all backed off - if he didn’t make an attempt I’d have something to say it just took a deflection it happens 

likewise today he done his bit and won the header but Jack and McCrorie weren’t in position to clear the ball allowing Alston the space to move in to finish 

in fact both them instances are perfect examples of what I was on about in that post 

He done to Murray what Cardoso done with him, and just backed off and backed off. He was right to go in for the block and was unlucky.

Exactly this, Alves does what a centre half should do and heads it clear but nobody is on the edge of the box to carry it away from danger.

It was a tactic that St Johnstone had obviously studied and used to their advantage, problem is that Jack and McCrorie are the fan boys favourites just the now and are totally exempt from any criticism but the fact is they both (and Holt) should have done better to take the pressure off the defence.

So it's Alves' fault.

That said i thought he was very poor today and Danny Wilson ( who people are saying is our best defender) was terrible beside him.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Exactly this, Alves does what a centre half should do and heads it clear but nobody is on the edge of the box to carry it away from danger.

It was a tactic that St Johnstone had obviously studied and used to their advantage, problem is that Jack and McCrorie are the fan boys favourites just the now and are totally exempt from any criticism but the fact is they both (and Holt) should have done better to take the pressure off the defence.

So it's Alves' fault.

That said i thought he was very poor today and Danny Wilson ( who people are saying is our best defender) was terrible beside him.

We don’t have a best defender cos none of our defenders have actually put a string of more than 2 games together where they’ve played decent. Every window it seems to be a problem area for us.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

We don’t have a best defender cos none of our defenders have actually put a string of more than 2 games together where they’ve played decent. Every window it seems to be a problem area for us.

People on here said Wilson was the best defender we had.

But apart from that i would agree.

14 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Senderos did it in Britain Alves has not, Senderos despite being bald has a better haircut than Alves, Senderos brought a coffee machine into auchenhowie so the players could get coffee, Alves as far as I’m aware has not done this and shat himself when faced with the prospect of playing against Rakish Bingham. 

Good points well made. Let’s get him back I always knew it was bullshit that he was kept out of the team. Get the tough tackling, coffee drinking mofo back in on Monday. It’s exactky what we need!!

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

So it's Alves' fault.

McCrorie was MIA today.

9 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Good points well made. Let’s get him back I always knew it was bullshit that he was kept out of the team. Get the tough tackling, coffee drinking mofo back in on Monday. It’s exactky what we need!!

I always felt bad for him, he always looked like if you pointed out a flaw to him he’d be straight on the phone to the Samaritans 

31AC70DC-929F-4E76-B184-4D2E13CDD50E.gif