The ibrox crowd

MacBoyd

6 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

I expect them to roar their heros and idols onto victory, every time we all attend that ground. The players know the place is a poisonous shitehole of verbal abuse. Probably why the atmosphere is so tense and pish and results so poor there. Our home support is a self entitled disgrace. Away fans the best i've seen or heard anywhere but that shite at Ibrox we call a home support area a joke. 

Heroes and Idols ?

Only Wallace is worthy of that

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Crowd is pish at home but ffs guys. Who cheers you along at your work. They are paid well and when they play well the crowd respond. You have to earn praise by effort , and too many of this team don’t give a fuck imo. The crowd is always responsive to good play and excitement. It’s up to the players to provide this scenario by their play. It’s wrong to blame the fans for players lack,of effort imo.

36 minutes ago, TheBlueTumshie said:

In a "Rangers Forum" where it is "acceptable" to vilify, degrade and totally disrespect The Rangers in outrageous verbal fashion, is shocking.

We can be constructive in our criticism or we can use destructive sounbites like a bunch of fuckin taigs. That is the level some of the comments on this forum have sunk too.

In my 60 odd years of supporting my beloved club, I would NEVER denegrate them to the level some "support" in here do.

This is The Rangers we are talking about, yet some of the bitterness and hatred some of you write, its as if you were tarrier skhum writing about the club I love. Vhile Vhile Vhile expressions.

I could see me sitting in our supporters bus and using the disgraceful phraseology some fekkers in here use, I would be wearing my mouth on the other side of my face.

If we are a family, as some like to say, then, when the shite hits the fan, when your brother or sister feck up, when they are down, we stand up for them, we support them, and when some OTHER FECKER, an outsider attacks or miscalls my family, I stand up for them.

Anyhow, I'm just a tumshie, so what does my opinion go for.

Spot on. Saying the players don't care is just utter pish, but unfortunately it's the go to sound bite these days. The players will try their best, it's not their fault that they aren't laudrups or Gazzas. They need confidence, and they will never get it from a large group of our so called support who revel in the abuse they dish out on here on a regular basis. A lot of our support seem utterly clueless when it comes to football. Said it many times before that the players themselves will look on the forums , and with the abuse that is given towards them, then who could blame them if they decide to down tools. We are part of the problem, but we fail to see it, and the longer we fail to see it, then the worse things will get. We are only five points behind the tarriers...five ..yet the scum and press big up their players at every opportunity. We, on the other hand, can't wait to put the boot in, thus giving the press more ammo to fuck the players confidence up. 

I walked out after the 3rd goal. I NEVER leave early but yesterday my husband has flu (not just man flu but actual flu) and we were freezing. We made the effort to go and support our team but when they are strutting about without any urgency and acting like they don’t give a fuck then why should I?

I’m absolutely scunnered. It’s even worse now I have read murty’s comments about telling the team where to defend because after watching footage they knew exactly where St Johnstone would attack. It turns out the management team were right and our players had chosen to ignore them. I’m so fkn angry right now. See if it was up to me then they would be having their wages docked for being so arrogant. Only a couple of them yesterday looked like they cared and that’s just not good enough so why should I stay and listen to the St Johnstone fans slagging us whilst the players go home and put it down to a bad day at the office whilst still collecting a big fat wage for doing practically fuck all.

5 minutes ago, billscott said:

another side issue of how badly run we are is you need a doctors line to go up in the lift to the club deck  the excuse is it clashes with the hospitality people  that rubbish the hospitality are there from 12-1pm  not 2.45pm

The list of things that need fixing at the club is endless mate from top to bottom we're a shambles and a shadow of our former selves,it's depressing

3 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

Spot on. Saying the players don't care is just utter pish, but unfortunately it's the go to sound bite these days. The players will try their best, it's not their fault that they aren't laudrups or Gazzas. They need confidence, and they will never get it from a large group of our so called support who revel in the abuse they dish out on here on a regular basis. A lot of our support seem utterly clueless when it comes to football. Said it many times before that the players themselves will look on the forums , and with the abuse that is given towards them, then who could blame them if they decide to down tools. We are part of the problem, but we fail to see it, and the longer we fail to see it, then the worse things will get. We are only five points behind the tarriers...five ..yet the scum and press big up their players at every opportunity. We, on the other hand, can't wait to put the boot in, thus giving the press more ammo to fuck the players confidence up. 

five with a game in hand which will equal 8.

Regarding the players they will be upset we get beat but do they care as much as we do? do they fuck - do they care about it enough that it will ruin their weekend? do they fuck ... they may not be Gascoigne's and Laudrup's talent-wise but to put that amount of effort in yesterday is unforgivable. 

Even Murty said it himself that they don't apply themselves correctly in terms to approaching the game and taking the game to the opposition at Ibrox.

The players are playing at their level talent-wise but effort-wise they are shitebags sometimes.

8 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

Utter pish if the poor wee delicate souls don't have the baws to respond to criticism and turn it around then they don't have mentality to be here in the first place,no chance should we lowering our expectations of players because they're not Laudrups or Gazza's at Rangers we should always be demanding the best,it's what made us the worlds most successful club,I certainly won't be changing that for inferior players.

We love to pat ourselves on the back but the only thing we are good at (at Ibrox) is turning up.

Its no coincidence how stinking our home form is when the players have 50k on their backs, screaming abuse, groaning and just oozing negativity if we've no scored within 5 minutes. The crowd is pure honking, even when we're winning.

And those that leave if we're struggling, don't get me started. Arseholes, total arseholes. I saw some BPL players commenting on how big an impact stuff like that can have on players. 

People like to pretend none of that stuff makes a difference to guys getting paid thousands, but the absolute fact is that it does. They are not robots. They see thousands walking out on them, they hear thousands being negative from the first whistle, screaming abuse and whatever else. It doesn't help, in fact if you're one of those people the only team you're helping is the opposition.

I'll probably get replies saying "if they can't handle the pressure they shouldn't be here" but we've been through squads of players the past 5/6 years and none can take the abuse at Ibrox. Players aren't made the way they used to be. 

Rant over. Does ma fuckin nut in.

3 minutes ago, PRW. said:

We love to pat ourselves on the back but the only thing we are good at (at Ibrox) is turning up.

Its no coincidence how stinking our home form is when the players have 50k on their backs, screaming abuse, groaning and just oozing negativity if we've no scored within 5 minutes. The crowd is pure honking, even when we're winning.

And those that leave if we're struggling, don't get me started. Arseholes, total arseholes. I saw some BPL players commenting on how big an impact stuff like that can have on players. 

People like to pretend none of that stuff makes a difference to guys getting paid thousands, but the absolute fact is that it does. They are not robots. They see thousands walking out on them, they hear thousands being negative from the first whistle, screaming abuse and whatever else. It doesn't help, in fact if you're one of those people the only team you're helping is the opposition.

I'll probably get replies saying "if they can't handle the pressure they shouldn't be here" but we've been through squads of players the past 5/6 years and none can take the abuse at Ibrox. Players aren't made the way they used to be. 

The crowds will be the exact same at any big club where there are expectations,if the players are t meeting those expectations then they'll be made know about it and rightly so.

5 minutes ago, PRW. said:

The Hibs and Hearts games at the start of the season, the fans were vocal as fuck supporting the team but we picked up a whopping 1 point.

Aw aye the ref at Hibs and that, was his fault we couldn't pass a ball afterwards or mark a man.

The past 5/6 years the squads of players have been talentless first and foremost. 

Any player worth their salt should be busting a gut to get the fans onside and prove any critics wrong. 

The only thing I don't like is boo'ing at half-time ... full-time fair enough as the games over.

I pay my money,so if I want to shout at a player who is

piss poor,or I want to leave early,i will do so and you can

go fuc yourself.:headwall:

32 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Bang on this

1 hour ago, PRW. said:

I would normally agree with you but, tell me this, did you think the player looked like they gave a fuck? I certainly didn't. It was funny how they played out their skins when Derek McInnes was in the dugout for Aberdeen and our players thought he was going to be their manager. 

As I said in my earlier thread I never leave early and always stay until the final whistle but yesterday my husband was ill and even more worrying for me was my grandson was wanting to leave after they scored their second. I just felt enough was enough because these players clearly don't give a dam about us they just strolled along like it was a meaningless game. If that makes me an arsehole then sobeit. 

Players are paid to play.  They are allegedly all professionals.

The fact that I moan (as do most people), when they make yet another arse of it should have no impact in their performance.

If they don’t like it, they can look forward to the day when they play in front of a few thousand at best, rather than the best part of 50,000 every other week.

I have no sympathy for them.

18 hours ago, jintybear said:

I would normally agree with you but, tell me this, did you think the player looked like they gave a fuck? I certainly didn't. It was funny how they played out their skins when Derek McInnes was in the dugout for Aberdeen and our players thought he was going to be their manager. 

As I said in my earlier thread I never leave early and always stay until the final whistle but yesterday my husband was ill and even more worrying for me was my grandson was wanting to leave after they scored their second. I just felt enough was enough because these players clearly don't give a dam about us they just strolled along like it was a meaningless game. If that makes me an arsehole then sobeit. 

Spot on!

20 hours ago, PRW. said:

So you consider that to be an excuse for them or what?