Cardoso

Prso's headband

I don't' know if their obsession should be admired or pitied. At the very least its worrying. I genuinely wouldn't have a clue who that was if I walked past him in the street on a night out even though he plays for us yet these cunts are getting videos and pictures with our own players. Completely fucked up in the head.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, RowX said:

Because he's worried he's going to get a lot of grief for it.  He would have been better just ignoring it completely.  

Exactly and so he should be. He knew what he done but instead of holding his hands up and saying "you know what, I fucked up, I apologise", he decides to dig that hole deeper and say it was edited?

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Hmmmm.

As I recall, other than myself, this place was unanimous for thinking that was fine in a thread on here at the time.

I slaughtered him the first time he did it. It's just utter cringe 

3 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

A current Rangers player saying Mon the celtic on camera? :lol: I give a fuck. The fuck has happened to this club?

See if it was a Scottish player then I'd agree. It's not.

Probably never even realised what "moan a celtic" meant until the taigs had walked away laughing at him.

5 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

:lol: 

you cant sack a player for saying that then letting boys in your youth team go to their games and like photos on Instagram of them winning trophies and shit. 

We are a fucking mess. 

Squad has plenty taig supporters in it , changed days and it should never happen.

Standards on how a Rangers player should act when representing the club have obviously severely dropped. Would never see a Greig, Ferguson, McCoist etc saying this even today. Christ even the likes of Numan, Amoruso, Negri and the likes back then would never be caught saying this, on or off camera. Standards have slipped and it's not looking good at all.

imagine how shite it is too be a celtic supporter. Your in your "glory days" and you still want to get videos with our 4th choice centre back. I honestly couldn't even name you 4 of there centre backs. I can't believe this is annoying so many people. He's a foreigner and some idiot has triked him into doing this. Dare I say had we have done it too one of them it would be us getting the hassle from the media and not treated like it's a joke. We have bigger things to worry about