Prso's headband

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Blackandra said:

Have u even watched it? I'm not saying I'm 100% correct but to me it looks edited. 

Ive re-watched it about 10 times trying to figure out how someone can think its been edited, honestly. That excuse as embarrassing as the clip itself

Cardoso wasn't even on the bench yesterday.   Is he injured?    Or has Murty given up on some of the Pedro imports.   No Cardoso, no Pena, Dalcio disappeared too.    

Given time off perhaps for them to pursue plans for exiting Ibrox in a few weeks time?     

I'd still be surprised if most of the Pedro imports - including Alves - did not depart in Jan.   Windass can join them.  

1 hour ago, onefootwillie said:

It's been edited and we fall for the line of a celtic supporter .They are achieving exactly what they set out to. Ignore it and move on we have more to worry about than this 

It canny be edited

6 minutes ago, Blackandra said:

Watch his lips as he starts to speak. No way does he say Mon the celtic 

Yes he does.

Problem isn't the fact he said it... the problem is he does not know any better.  We have no one in the background educating our foreign players about football and our demands, especially against the green and grey.

We are a mess and urgently need to address the leadership on the football side.

1 minute ago, Blackandra said:

Okay

Its a daft video and hes fallen for a daft prank, but this “its edited” is nonsense ffs. Honestly, that more embarrassing than the video. Id even accept he thought it meant “cmon the peados” as a challenge to them. But get a grip with the editing shite ?

6 minutes ago, couchman15 said:

Obviously been edited the fact this is even being argued is a joke. 

I rate the big fella and would much rather have him on the park than Alves at the moment. 

Trying to make out its been edited is a joke