Chucking the season when THEY are playing shite

trueblueal

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, trueblueal said:

The tim's are in a bit if a rut, 2-0 down just now and been patchy for weeks. We are handing them this league by the lack of urgency in dealing with our own situation. Get someone in this week!!!!

Think you're right this season being a missed opportunity, we needed to be at our best and they needed to not perform in order for us to stand any chance, well we're just not doing our bit - because they are. They're not as good as everyone in the media seem to try and make out.

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Think you're right this season being a missed opportunity, we needed to be at our best and they needed to not perform in order for us to stand any chance, well we're just not doing our bit - because they are. They're not as good as everyone in the media seem to try and make out.

They have dropped off considerably and we are not capitalising at all.

Makes it more depressing that we lost yesterday to be honest. 

We're an absolute state, and with a win yesterday we'd be sitting 2 points behind them. With them potentially only having one game in hand. Yet they're the best team in history, going by the press.

12 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

The tim's are in a bit if a rut, 2-0 down just now and been patchy for weeks. We are handing them this league by the lack of urgency in dealing with our own situation. Get someone in this week!!!!

Tbh, I think we're still 4 or 5 good players short of having a realistic chance of winning the league.

18 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

Lafferty's goal brought a smile to my face.

Just now, Bluenose1986 said:

They're not great and unfortunately we are worse. Yesterday was absolutely disgusting, no desire in that team at all. 

We unfortunately have a team of players who see a WWDLLWWLDW type of rum acceptable. 

Really? I missed the game, I thought the fire would have been ignited after the little run we had.

Shameful :depressed: