trueblueal

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

"Power failure at Tynecastle

HT: Hearts 2-0 celtic

What the what now? The power has suddenly gone off at Tynecastle. Has Brendan Rodgers been tampering with the wiring?"

Hate the BBC, but made me chuckle. :lol:

3-0 on livescore

I'm not being bitter but the current celtic team is the poorest champions Scotland has had in many years, even when I look at previous celtic teams who have been champions the difference in ability is miles away. 

It just so happens that they have got lucky and the difference between them and the rest are miles away. While I don't rate them I still believe they are ahead of us but this could be sorted with 3 or 4 decent signings, 

the problem has mainly been we are signing donkeys such as Windass, Herrera, and the rest. A decent GK and not the back-up GK piss we have mixed with 2 solid CB and a quality player in the middle I think would 

put us on a par with them.  

Just now, writingranger said:

gonna look on the bright side and think about how they haven't pulled away.

They might not be pulling away but we’re certainly running away with our shite home performances. 16 points we’ve dropped at home. 16 points.

Our only chance of making up for all the lost opportunities this season is if this loss rocks them hard and they continue to drop points. But I just don’t see it. Christ, it wouldn’t surprise me if they win 3-4.

44 minutes ago, trueblueal said:

The tim's are in a bit if a rut, 2-0 down just now and been patchy for weeks. We are handing them this league by the lack of urgency in dealing with our own situation. Get someone in this week!!!!

For fucking sure mate - the fact is we are playing more shite than their shite. 

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

They might not be pulling away but we’re certainly running away with our shite home performances. 16 points we’ve dropped at home. 16 points.

Our only chance of making up for all the lost opportunities this season is if this loss rocks them hard and they continue to drop points. But I just don’t see it. Christ, it wouldn’t surprise me if they win 3-4.

yesterday was particularly awful. Murty is clearly a good coach but he needs to be able to make them graft and work as a unit.

1 minute ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Madness weve thrown away 9 points since Murtys being in charge in 3 games that should have been bankers while the other dodgy fixtures he had we have come through no problem.

Pissed off now big time 

Its time to let the clowns in the directors box who let that happen know!

4 nil as well now!

28 minutes ago, gogzy said:

3-0, ooft.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda season.

Coulda appointed a good manager, woulda given celtic a title run in, shoulda done just that but the board haven't a fucking clue between them. Could easily argue they have thrown this season away.