Chucking the season when THEY are playing shite

trueblueal

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking ragin’ today ~ we should’ve been in a position to heap real pressure on those cunts for the OF game, instead our players never turned up yesterday. 

That unbeaten run they’ve been on has generated its own pressure, now they’ve lost it, they’ll reset and relax as we are not sitting right on their shoulder. Fucking sticks in ma craw. 

No matter how many games the tarriers lose or draw we will drop far more points than them.we have a club full of players who in the main are losers.they flatter at times ,then when the chips are down the do what losers do  ,they hide,they cheat,they look for excuses and they fuckin lose.this won't change no matter who is the manager .you either have character or you don't it cannot be instilled in a loser.

I’d like to line all of our board directors up and punch fuck out everyone of them for the absolute cluster fuck appointment of Pedro Caixinha.

Then I’d continue kicking their cunts in for the absolute amateur way they’ve went about trying to get us a manager.

They are every bit of guilty as Ashley was of fucking our club up. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Can’t even enjoy it man. 

Seething after yesterday. 

Just makes me even more angry at all involved in our shambles of a club. 

Came on to make this very point.

Don't get me wrong I'll still take it, but I can't enjoy it as it just makes yesterday even worse.

This is going to be liked the failed 10 in a row season - ping pong each of us dropping points every week, both of us saying each week what could have been and then stuttering over the line acheiving fuck-all. 

1 minute ago, andyhrfc said:

Dundee, Hamiton, Partick Thistle and St Johnstone,

If we’d been half decent we’d be top by now.

For there’s not a team.....

Sickening

Hearts and Hibs at Home along with Kilmarnock. 

Winning our home games with our budget shouldn’t even be difficult. But when you appoint 2 awful managers who then fill us with below average players then this is what you get.

Absolutely sickening

My view right at the start of the season was that if we could be in reasonable touch at the top of the league for the start of the 2nd half of the season then maybe, just maybe, we might have built a bit of momentum from a newly formed squad to really put the other lot under severe pressure at the business end of the season and put ourselves in with a shout at the title.   A season of 2 halves so to speak.    At that time and pre-Luxembourg I thought we might be able to do that with the sort of players Pedro had brought in.   But after Luxembourg I tuned out of Pedro and in reality his time was a failure.   

But with a vastly improved determination after yesterday's shambles of a game (yet another shambolic performance) over the next 3 games we might yet still be in pretty reasonable touch at the top of the league even with an interim manager.   The thing is though, will King and the board and the directors - including the new Hong Kong based director - be prepared to dip their paws into their pockets and come up with the money to get a really decent experienced, credible and ambitious manager who knows how to lift underperforming players.   A manager who can take this squad and maybe with the addition of a player or two if there is enough money use that position at the start of the 2nd half of the season to really have a go.   

The key is the quality of manager the DOF can find and which King and the directors are prepared to fund.    Even beyond this season the manager appointment is the lynchpin for making the right sort of progress over the next few seasons.   The time for experimental managers and novice learner managers needs to be brought to an end in the next 2 weeks.   A quality manager needs to be appointed.   Funding for that needs to be found by King and the directors.  

The time for dodging it and hedging bets on an unknown with no direct relevant experience (Pedro) and on a novice rookie interim manager must be ended pdq.    An opportunity to really have a proper competitive go at the title could still be there come the start of the 2nd half of the season.    It's now time for the DOF, King and the directors to deliver an experienced manager who can and will do his absolute utmost to get a Rangers team to grab that opportunity.   

Fucking shambles the board are shafting the fans and treating us with utter contempt,we need to start voting with our feet,these cunts need to be made aware exactly how unhappy we are and made to realise that they can't take us for granted,maybe a mass walkout would get the message across 

9 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

No words can express my disappointment that in a season were we should be top, competing our board have flung the towel in.

I know what you mean.   Part of me still has a thin hope that the big investors, including the new HK based director, might either have leaned on King a bit to do more to find money to get a quality manager in or maybe are prepared to put more money in to help do just that.  I know its a thin hope but until I see who they actually appoint next month I'm holding on to that hope.   Because if they can get a credible manager with good decent experience, and if we are in reasonable touch with the league leaders at the start of the 2nd half of the season, then maybe there might be a proper fight to be had with a team galvanised a bit under a credible manager.    

Thin I know but there we are.      

It's another opportunity missed by us.  They'll canter the league at this rate.  We need a new manager in and some capable players during the month of January.  Maybe have a stronger second half of the season.  We're dropping points far too often to even consider a title challenge.

2 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

We"re more than one midfielder short of a title winning team no matter who the manager is.

Sorry but we do not need 3 or 4 new players to beat the likes of st johnstone who we turned over 3-0 in perth. Esp after recent resulta. We will get into a cycle of constant clearouts. By all means clear out the lame ducks such as niko and rossiter etc then replace those. We should xo that no matter how we are playing ho.