Last 5 games

Andyboigee174

Just now, Ibroxric72 said:

Admire your optimism OP but did you see us yesterday and against Dundee and Hamilton?

Moving forward we look the team more likely to drop points.  We're so inconsistent is laughable.  'going for five in a row' - That a Rangers side have struggled to put together more than 5 consecutive wins in over a year is staggering.  Is that title winning form?  I appreciate celtic have had a bad result today but we're a complete circus.

Only delusion makes it possible for us winning the title.  It ain’t happening this season or next for that matter.  They lost for the first time in 18 months domestically.  We lost for the first time in 4 fucking weeks!!  We are extremely average and only 5 behind because they’ve dropped points.

are they even half as good as they were last year? Could’ve sworn they only dropped points once before we drew at parkhead.  They’re going through the motions much like we did in division 2 and we were still miles ahead at the end- much like they will be

Problem is, will the board get a new manager in early enough into the window to allow him to get new players, or will they wait until the last minute and use that as an excuse for not buying anyone, and before anyone say's it, I doubt the DOF will bring in any players with no manager..!!

15 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

celtic dropped a good number of points after Pedro left.  We've lost 3 games since Murty took over and are only 5 from the top so we've completely failed to capitalise on celtic's recent poor form.  I doubt Pedro could've done any worse than this and in hindsight I would rather he was kept on that us running with a youth coach for this length of time.  As I said, all credit to Murty for doing his best but he's way out of his depth and should be nowhere near the dugout.  

I feel silly for saying it, but I actually agree with you on the Pedro thing.

Kindo of shows you how bad things are.