Kaka just retired

Sparkle

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Aye he was a brilliant player but not at a Ronaldinho or Zidane level for me

His free-kicks and long range shooting were ridiculous.  He was on top of the footballing world at Barcelona then moved to AC Milan and couldn't make it off the bench :lol:

On ‎17‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 22:28, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

The real Ronaldo won the World Cup 3 times, Balon D'Or about 4 times, and I was sure he won the Champions League with Madrid.

How about Thierry Henry?

He won 2 world cups, 2 Balon D'Or's and no Champions league's

On 17/12/2017 at 22:28, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

The real Ronaldo won the World Cup 3 times, Balon D'Or about 4 times, and I was sure he won the Champions League with Madrid.

How about Thierry Henry?

Impressive how you managed to get every stat here wrong. Congrats.

1 hour ago, TheKingObv said:

Impressive how you managed to get every stat here wrong. Congrats.

Well the guy said don't cheat so I never used google.  I'm going from memory and I think Ronaldo was at the height of his powers 15-20 years ago now.  What made me think he won the Champions League is that famous hat-trick against Manchester United while he was at Real Madrid and there whole 'Galacticos' period.  

It's an injustice that someone as talented as the fat Ronaldo never won the big jug.  

On 17/12/2017 at 22:28, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

How about Thierry Henry?

The real Ronaldo won the world cup 3 times?

Do you just make shit up as you go along?

40 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Do you just make shit up as you go along?

I'm working from memory and we're talking about events dating back over two decades.  I remember he won it when he was 17 because it was often brought up while he was still playing.  I remember when Ronaldo, Rivaldo, and Ronaldinho were the Brazilian strike force and they strolled it.  I thought he had won it in between both of those occasions but apparently he was a runner up.  

You actually seem outraged by this :lol:

8 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I'm working from memory and we're talking about events dating back over two decades.  I remember he won it when he was 17 because it was often brought up while he was still playing.  I remember when Ronaldo, Rivaldo, and Ronaldinho were the Brazilian strike force and they strolled it.  I thought he had won it in between both of those occasions but apparently he was a runner up.  

You actually seem outraged by this :lol:

He was only a squad member in 94 and I'm not sure if he actually played any part of the tournament, not outraged but you have a habit of posting false information when trying to get a point across.