players xmas night out

Smile

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Yup.  Nothing better than the players bonding.  Builds team spirit, better chance of righting wrongs.  Moping does the opposite.

I agree to an extent but theres  a time and a place and i didnt think it should have been then ,all entitled to our opions i hope it worked but i very much doubt it

1 minute ago, boyd09 said:

I agree to an extent but theres  a time and a place and i didnt think it should have been then ,all entitled to our opions i hope it worked but i very much doubt it

The get together would have been pre-arranged, and likely for some time.  Cancelling over a poor performance and loss it would have had a more detrimental effect to team ethos and morale than the result of the day would.

Just now, coopsleftboot said:

The get together would have been pre-arranged, and likely for some time.  Cancelling over a poor performance and loss it would have had a more detrimental effect to team ethos and morale than the result of the day would.

Wouldnt want to upset the players and have them under perform anymore than they consistently do just now 

I wonder is that even possible? Changed days sadly Standards have slipped 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Meh. Not for me. You’ll get plenty of people saying aye they deserve it etc their still employees but after wilting like a deed flower to St Johnstone at home they should’ve been reflecting on that result. 

Here's me thinking slavery had all but died :)