Beaton

Captain Hilts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

No they are not, beaton is a cheat, same as thomson, no one is and can be as bad as they two without having ulterior, Catholic led motives

Beaton is 100% a Rangers man, well he was growing up, defo not a catholic, went to school with him.

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

So we could in theory get 

Collum, beaton, thomson, 3 games in a row, you get the impression that someone is afraid we might win this fucking league, i can guarantee right.now at least one of they refs will cost us points in they 3 games, if not two of them

We don't need to worry about Refs costing us points....we do a good enough job of that ourselves. We're hardly 2nd place form, never mind title-winning form.

18 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

In charge of the game against Motherwell at Ibrox on the 27th. Should be fun. 

When I seen this thread .  I thought he was going to be ref for the OLD FIRM game .

Surprised this cunt gets any big games after the HIVS disgrace earlier in season

So who do we think will get that one then ?

Colum or Thompson ??

9 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Jim beam...

Jim Beat

Jom Beaton

John Beaton,

Nice try John :whistle:

There is always one in our ranks that comes out with this pish mate

Beaton is a bluenose:mutley: . Used to wear the top when he was a lad . Aye right

Beam me up Scottie

12 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

What a pile of paranoia pish 

well I must be in the para club also mate .

These 2 are bought and paid for IMO

Honest refs ? No chance

Anyone seeing Thompson in the St johnstone v Scum game last year would know what I mean

The guy has been cheating for years

Since he apologised to them 7/8 years ago

4 hours ago, theiconicman said:

We don't need to worry about Refs costing us points....we do a good enough job of that ourselves. We're hardly 2nd place form, never mind title-winning form.

Without the stupid points dropped ourselves, refs have cost us a 13 point swing in the league 

3 hours ago, King Jela said:

Me and probably like 99.9% of the match day going fans that witnessed his last shambolic performance where we were clearly cheated. 

I was part of that match going group and I most certainly give a fuck.When you can CLEARLY see what’s happening from the Club Deck but the ref gives totally the opposite decision countinually against one team ,then every Rangers fan should be wondering about what the Hell he is up to.Every ref can get things wrong but his performance that day was scandalous causing us not only to lose the game but halt the momentum being built at the start of the season.

4 hours ago, King Jela said:

Me and probably like 99.9% of the match day going fans that witnessed his last shambolic performance where we were clearly cheated. 

Yeah mate . What real Rangers fan would say they didn't care about the little shite getting one of our games.

After his disgraceful performance in Hivs game . I'm pretty sure every bear ,will be watching out or what he does in the Kilmarnock game

11 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

well I must be in the para club also mate .

These 2 are bought and paid for IMO

Honest refs ? No chance

Anyone seeing Thompson in the St johnstone v Scum game last year would know what I mean

The guy has been cheating for years

Since he apologised to them 7/8 years ago

Im a qualified active referee (just amateur) and NO referee is dishonest 

This current band of top flight refs are poor as i can remember - thats all there is to it 

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

This current band of top flight refs are poor as i can remember - thats all there is to it 

Lol. Being an amateur ref doesn't make you any more qualified to judge the honesty of top refs.

4 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

No disrespect mate but that means nothing

Because your honest doesn't mean these muppets are