Beaton

Captain Hilts

Just now, TheKingObv said:

Lol. Being an amateur ref doesn't make you any more qualified to judge the honesty of top refs.

It does - ive  trained with John Beaton, willie collum etc etc and seen the commitment theyve put in to get to the top of refereeing 

Can you expand on your claim WITH EVIDENCE that Beaton has an agenda against Rangers? Sorry my turn to laugh now 

giphy-2.gif

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

No disrespect mate but that means nothing

Because your honest doesn't mean these muppets are

We will just have to agree to disagree. I think Beaton had a very very poor game against hibs in August. But biased? No chance - absolutely none - not him not any of them. Up to standard? Thats another debate 

11 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

well I must be in the para club also mate .

These 2 are bought and paid for IMO

Honest refs ? No chance

Anyone seeing Thompson in the St johnstone v Scum game last year would know what I mean

The guy has been cheating for years

Since he apologised to them 7/8 years ago

Keep an eye on 1:09 secs, gies Samaras a we tap on the stomach, as if saying unlucky

6 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

It does - ive  trained with John Beaton, willie collum etc etc and seen the commitment theyve put in to get to the top of refereeing 

Can you expand on your claim WITH EVIDENCE that Beaton has an agenda against Rangers? Sorry my turn to laugh now 

giphy-2.gif

You're a nothing referee mate. They aren't gonna come out to a nobody like yourself and state that they are biased :lol:

I haven't claimed they have an agenda against us. I'm just saying you're no more qualified to judge than anyone else who watches our games. 

4 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

You're a nothing referee mate. They aren't gonna come out to a nobody like yourself and state that they are biased :lol:

I haven't claimed they have an agenda against us. I'm just saying you're no more qualified to judge than anyone else who watches our games. 

I am a nothing referee but a referee nonetheless who has observed some of the refs now like Collum, Beaton, Muir, etc when they were nothing. But they worked their butts off, made sacrifices to get to the top and it's not so they could throw football matches. 

That goes for any team who claim refs have it in for them. 

This is a hypothetical point but a genuinely honest point. If i was in my seat at Ibrox at the next OF game and was asked to be an asst running the line I would do it to the best of my ability. I know that sounds strange but it's honestly what I'd do - i suppose just like Scott McDonald did on helicopter sunday when had a motherwell shirt on or John Brown scoring a hat-trick against Rangers with a dundee shirt - you just do your best 

Referees are not corrupt and in the final analysis you have no evidence. That makes your opinion - NOTHING! 

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I am a nothing referee but a referee nonetheless who has observed some of the refs now like Collum, Beaton, Muir, etc when they were nothing. But they worked their butts off, made sacrifices to get to the top and it's not so they could throw football matches. 

This is a hypothetical point but a genuinely honest point. If i was in my seat at Ibrox at the next OF game and was asked to be an asst running the line I would do it to the best of my ability. I know that sounds strange but it's honestly what I'd do - i suppose just like Scott McDonald did on helicopter sunday when had a motherwell shirt on or John Brown scoring a hat-trick against Rangers with a dundee shirt - you just do your best 

Referees are not corrupt and in the final analysis you have no evidence. That makes your opinion - NOTHING! 

You're an absolute zoomer. I haven't once said they're corrupt.

11 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Referees are not corrupt and in the final analysis you have no evidence. That makes your opinion - NOTHING! 

What about Mark Clattenburg mate?

Hes came out lately and said he completely fucked a game involving Spurs and Chelsea so he didn't have to take the heat from Spurs fans for ruining title aspirations. He's a league above the shite in Scotland 

13 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

No offence mate but, get to the top? They get paid £1k to referee a game once and week and still have to work a full time job the rest of the time :lol:

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

What about Mark Clattenburg mate?

Hes came out lately and said he completely fucked a game involving Spurs and Chelsea so he didn't have to take the heat from Spurs fans for ruining title aspirations. He's a league above the shite in Scotland 

Thats a clusterfuck of a situation. He shouldgt have done the interview nor got tangled up in explaining how he ''managed the game' - he's now claiming he was misrepresented. 

He's left an awful mess behind him but he's not dishonest - just stoopid. 

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Thats a clusterfuck of a situation. He shouldgt have done the interview nor got tangled up in explaining how he ''managed the game' - he's now claiming he was misrepresented. 

He's left an awful mess behind him but he's not dishonest - just stoopid. 

Give over :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

No offence mate but, get to the top? They get paid £1k to referee a game once and week and still have to work a full time job the rest of the time :lol:

No offence mate but you have no idea the time and commitment these guys make in their prime years to get to that 1k a game.

Or maybe you do -- please share your vast knowledge of refereeing - you could probably cover that in a tweet ?????

4 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

No offence mate but you have no idea the time and commitment these guys make in their prime years to get to that 1k a game.

Or maybe you do -- please share your vast knowledge of refereeing - you could probably cover that in a tweet ?????

The vast majority of them are rank rotten, so I'm finding it hard to admire the time and commitment they put in to it. 

3 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Coronation Street ??? 

Why are you acting like you know what each individual referee thinks within their own head just because you did a bit of training alongside them? :lol:

You've just tried to tell me Clattenburg wasn't dishonest durin that game, despite him saying recently he was. There were bannings and fines handed out after that game due to how fucking terrible he decided to be

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Why are you acting like you know what each individual referee thinks within their own head just because you did a bit of training alongside them? :lol:

You've just tried to tell me Clattenburg wasn't dishonest durin that game, despite him saying recently he was. There were bannings and fines handed out after that game due to how fucking terrible he decided to be

To answer your first question as respectfully as i can and be succint - refs are not dishonest 

Second question - how he 'managed' that game was completely incorrect possibly misguided (some thing to say about a guy who reffed the Euros and Champions League final in the same summer) but thats what he gets for that fucked up interview - but not dishonest 

Must admit im with Deanz on the cheating bit also.  Its quite simple in Scotland.  Gers fans think everyone is pro mank.  Mank fans think everyone is pro Gers.  All non Mank and Gers fans think everyone is pro Mank and Gers.  We cant all be right.  For every decision we show that goes against us, i bet Brendan and Dimothy could find an equally bad one that went against them.  Some times i dont even think its the refereeing standard thats bad.

Ive seen decisions where the replay has shown it from 6 different angles and Ive been 100% sure im right only to see it from a 7th angle and think, oops, shit, he got it right.  The game is so fast nowadays that they make decisions on the spot and of course they will get it wrong.  Offsides another thing that people moan about that linesmen are cheats because after Sky has went through 3 slow motions and a pause from a ball that was played from 50 yards away it shows the guys toe was offside and the linesman missed it.  

It doesnt stop me moaning about refs in the heat of the moment stuff by the way but I dont believe any of them deliberately go out to give decisions against us or them or anyone and ultimately risk a good pay nowadays. 

27 minutes ago, TheLawMan said:

Must admit im with Deanz on the cheating bit also.  Its quite simple in Scotland.  Gers fans think everyone is pro mank.  Mank fans think everyone is pro Gers.  All non Mank and Gers fans think everyone is pro Mank and Gers.  We cant all be right.  For every decision we show that goes against us, i bet Brendan and Dimothy could find an equally bad one that went against them.  Some times i dont even think its the refereeing standard thats bad.

Ive seen decisions where the replay has shown it from 6 different angles and Ive been 100% sure im right only to see it from a 7th angle and think, oops, shit, he got it right.  The game is so fast nowadays that they make decisions on the spot and of course they will get it wrong.  Offsides another thing that people moan about that linesmen are cheats because after Sky has went through 3 slow motions and a pause from a ball that was played from 50 yards away it shows the guys toe was offside and the linesman missed it.  

It doesnt stop me moaning about refs in the heat of the moment stuff by the way but I dont believe any of them deliberately go out to give decisions against us or them or anyone and ultimately risk a good pay nowadays. 

Really? (First one was a yellow card a piece, the second was given as a foul to the Aldi taigs.)

200w.gif.f7b20eeea25b61badccbf6f482978d39.gif

JS127753370.jpg

10 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Really? (First one was a yellow card a piece, the second was given as a foul to the Aldi taigs.)

200w.gif.f7b20eeea25b61badccbf6f482978d39.gif

JS127753370.jpg

Stokes should have walked twice in that game.  The first one was ridiculous.  No doubt about it in my mind.  Doesnt change my opinion though.  Hibs had a stick on penalty the other week.  We got away with it.  Collum gave a penalty against us last season that was 2 yards outside the box.  It went against us.  Ross County player deliberately dived against the manks and got a penalty that was as bad as ive seen in years.  Shit happens.

6 hours ago, TheLawMan said:

Stokes should have walked twice in that game.  The first one was ridiculous.  No doubt about it in my mind.  Doesnt change my opinion though.  Hibs had a stick on penalty the other week.  We got away with it.  Collum gave a penalty against us last season that was 2 yards outside the box.  It went against us.  Ross County player deliberately dived against the manks and got a penalty that was as bad as ive seen in years.  Shit happens.

Like you say mate penalty decisions are hit and miss, refs angle, speex etc, however to claim that beaton is completely honest with they two examples above going against us, is highly dubious,