Beaton

Captain Hilts

5 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Like you say mate penalty decisions are hit and miss, refs angle, speex etc, however to claim that beaton is completely honest with they two examples above going against us, is highly dubious, 

Yeah, is he biased? Anti-Rangers? Maybe not but when a referee watches someone do what Stokes did and ends up giving both players a booking there's definitely something wrong going on in his head. He can't be dishonest though,  as long as we change the definition of dishonest as above that is.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, TheLawMan said:

Ross County player deliberately dived against the manks and got a penalty that was as bad as ive seen in years. 

Rodgers got an a public apology for that, did we ever receive any apologies?

Brown got sent off in that match, a decision Rodgers had "no complaints" with, he later had the decision over-turned.

One of the main problems I see with beaton is when he fucks up and the crowd get at him he crumbles under the pressure , gets whistle happy in an attempt too show he's in charge and that just leads too more and more mistakes from him / anger and frustration from players and fans 

4 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Brown got sent off in that match, a decision Rodgers had "no complaints" with, he later had the decision over-turned.

Seems to be a regular thing with our " unbiased " officials to call up the tarriers manager first thing on a Monday morning to apologise for any 

decisions that go against them . Thomson has done this a few times according to sellic (and never denied by the sfa/sfpl ) 

Did we ever receive an apology from Beaton/ Ref supervisor ?  If we did it was kept very quiet .

6 minutes ago, Fred H Crawford said:

Seems to be a regular thing with our " unbiased " officials to call up the tarriers manager first thing on a Monday morning to apologise for any 

decisions that go against them . Thomson has done this a few times according to sellic (and never denied by the sfa/sfpl ) 

Did we ever receive an apology from Beaton/ Ref supervisor ?  If we did it was kept very quiet .

They thank players for not diving aswell, how very nice of them.

6 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Madden apologised to Andy Halliday after the Hibs red card a few seasons back that he got wrong.

7 hours ago, plumbGER said:

I went to college with plumbers who have became succesful in the trade, every one is 100% gen-up honest and would never rip off pensioners etc.

I know because i done some lessons with them in a college class.

Excellent analogy - let me help you start another one - 

I entered the world from a fanny ................

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Was he a plumber first who got into refereeing or a referee who then took up plumbing 

I'd imagine plumber first, i started my job as a bleary eyed 17 year old, trusted everyone in my college class, they would never rip anyone off in business.

34 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Beaton is a Fucking cheating bastard. That isn’t even up for debate. Most are shite and incompetent but he is that and a cheating cunt

I think if the SFA wants to up its game they need to look at full time refs with them training during the week. Far too  many incompetent refs in Scotland