Lewis morgan

St mirrens promising youngster Lewis Morgan has decided to sign for celtic he thinks brendan rodgers is the best man to further his career, considering we don't even have a manager we all but ruled ourselves out of the running for his signature, at this point of our rehabilitation I fully expected to be competing for guys like this, unfortunately we are still going backwards with no light at the end of the tunnel, absolute disgraceful. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Smile said:

We have no manager and are in turmoil anyone wanting to further his career will be wary of joining us the now.

Pains me to say but who can blame them?

Nobody will sign for a club who don't know who the next manager will be. Who's to say they'll be in the new managers plans? When DM knocked us back we should have had a plan B to go straight to instead of having Murty take charge till at least the new year. This is going to seriously hamper us going into the Jan transfer window.

Jack Hendry is close to signing for them too.

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Can’t honesly say I care.

I haven’t ever seen him play, and I’ll bet most on here haven’t either. Just basing negative posts on whatever media hype there is around him. 

We need to bring in starting 11 quality first and foremost. 

He won't get infront of their 3 wide players they have the now. So hell improve their 20s

3 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

FFS we're starting threads in the BD when the scum sign a player now?

Get a grip.

It's not about them signing a player, it's about us failing to sign him, if he went to Aberdeen or hibs or anywhere else the thread would be more or less the same. 

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

He won't get infront of their 3 wide players they have the now. So hell improve their 20s

I'm not bothered about them, or their wide players mate, my concern is us and our wide players, he's a far better prospect than candaius or windass and for 300k don't think you can lose. 

9 minutes ago, the old guard said:

It's not about them signing a player, it's about us failing to sign him, if he went to Aberdeen or hibs or anywhere else the thread would be more or less the same. 

There's a thread in the transfer forum with his name on it that would've been more appropriate then.

Otherwise it's just another topic in the BD about how much of a shambles our club management is and we really don't need any more.

8 minutes ago, AljayBoy said:

There's a thread in the transfer forum with his name on it that would've been more appropriate then.

Otherwise it's just another topic in the BD about how much of a shambles our club management is and we really don't need any more.

So we just toe the line and say nothing? Not a fucking chance, the more of a Shambles we become the more threads on it are a given. 

6 minutes ago, the old guard said:

So we just toe the line and say nothing? Not a fucking chance, the more of a Shambles we become the more threads on it are a given. 

You'd be hard pushed to find a post on here that praises the current board or even comes close to 'toeing the line', and that wasn't my point anyway.