"A Thank You"

Falkirk bear

9 hours ago, Falkirk bear said:

To everybody who has taken the time to wish me well during this pretty horrible time I thank each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart, I am not having a very good time just now with feeling nauseous most days and unable to keep any form of solids down. I promise you all that I will keep you all updated on my progress (if you don't mind that is) can I say a special thank you to "Zetland" for keeping in touch it truly means so very much, again a heartfelt thanks to each and everyone of you for caring we truly are a very special family, I thank you all??????????????????????♥️♥️♥️♥️?????????

Ffs, more likes I'm going to have to give you...?.

Take care sir.

21 hours ago, Falkirk bear said:

To everybody who has taken the time to wish me well during this pretty horrible time I thank each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart, I am not having a very good time just now with feeling nauseous most days and unable to keep any form of solids down. I promise you all that I will keep you all updated on my progress (if you don't mind that is) can I say a special thank you to "Zetland" for keeping in touch it truly means so very much, again a heartfelt thanks to each and everyone of you for caring we truly are a very special family, I thank you all??????????????????????♥️♥️♥️♥️?????????

Good luck mate. Sounds like you are battling with huge bravery. We are all rooting for you. Take care.

On 29/01/2018 at 13:09, Falkirk bear said:

On 29/01/2018 at 20:59, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Ffs, more likes I'm going to have to give you...?.

Take care sir.

Turning into @RFCRobertson !!

I hope you start to feel better soon @Falkirk bear . Stay strong and of course we don't mind you letting us know how you are, I for one am glad you are keeping in touch 

On 21/12/2017 at 00:20, Falkirk bear said:

Earlier today was my last bout of chemo for my ongoing problem,  I would like very much through this post if I may say a sincere and most heartfelt thank you to all who have taken the time to wish me well and to like my post "just now" it really and truly means such a lot and from the bottom of my heart I thank you all. Now as the saying goes it's both onwards and upwards from here not only for myself but also for our beloved Rangers.??????????????❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Courage brother do not stumble , keep the faith.

On 29/01/2018 at 13:09, Falkirk bear said:

Hi Falkirk bear

Of course you should keep in touch with us. The odd PM just lets me know what to update on the thread if you are maybe not doing so well or don’t feel like posting.

You take care and hopefully the next result will cheer you up and give you a bit of a boost.

WATP

Cheers

:thumbup:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, Falkirk bear said:

"Update" Dear Fellow Rangers "Family" members, sorry for the long overdue update on health matters (again sorry I just can't say the C word) I have a meeting with my consultant at the Beatson on July 10th when I hope to be told the overwhelming news that my horrible disease is in remission and that as I stated months ago when I was in such dark and horrible days I will see my beloved Glasgow Rangers lift another major trophy. There have been truly pretty shit days hence the silence (just wanted the pain to go away) again my sincere thanks again to everyone for the good wishes and kind thoughts it meant more than I could ever begin to thank you all.

let us know once you get the good news and you've beaten it mate. 

No Surrender 

27 minutes ago, Falkirk bear said:

"Update" Dear Fellow Rangers "Family" members, sorry for the long overdue update on health matters (again sorry I just can't say the C word) I have a meeting with my consultant at the Beatson on July 10th when I hope to be told the overwhelming news that my horrible disease is in remission and that as I stated months ago when I was in such dark and horrible days I will see my beloved Glasgow Rangers lift another major trophy. There have been truly pretty shit days hence the silence (just wanted the pain to go away) again my sincere thanks again to everyone for the good wishes and kind thoughts it meant more than I could ever begin to thank you all.

All the best to you mate. 

50 minutes ago, Falkirk bear said:

Good luck to you brother, I will be hoping to see a positive post from yourself on July 10th, no surrender.