Falkirk bear

"A Thank You"

Great update mate and sounding really positive. Keep that attitude and you'll see many more league champion trophies.

22 hours ago, Falkirk bear said:

"Update" Dear Fellow Rangers "Family" members, sorry for the long overdue update on health matters (again sorry I just can't say the C word) I have a meeting with my consultant at the Beatson on July 10th when I hope to be told the overwhelming news that my horrible disease is in remission and that as I stated months ago when I was in such dark and horrible days I will see my beloved Glasgow Rangers lift another major trophy. There have been truly pretty shit days hence the silence (just wanted the pain to go away) again my sincere thanks again to everyone for the good wishes and kind thoughts it meant more than I could ever begin to thank you all.

Got everything crossed for you FB, good luck !

On 27/06/2018 at 19:32, Falkirk bear said:

"Update" Dear Fellow Rangers "Family" members, sorry for the long overdue update on health matters (again sorry I just can't say the C word) I have a meeting with my consultant at the Beatson on July 10th when I hope to be told the overwhelming news that my horrible disease is in remission and that as I stated months ago when I was in such dark and horrible days I will see my beloved Glasgow Rangers lift another major trophy. There have been truly pretty shit days hence the silence (just wanted the pain to go away) again my sincere thanks again to everyone for the good wishes and kind thoughts it meant more than I could ever begin to thank you all.

You'll see us lift many trophies brother. Good luck and stay strong. Us Bears are made from strong stuff.

• Like 2