"A Thank You"

Falkirk bear

22 hours ago, Falkirk bear said:

"Update" Dear Fellow Rangers "Family" members, sorry for the long overdue update on health matters (again sorry I just can't say the C word) I have a meeting with my consultant at the Beatson on July 10th when I hope to be told the overwhelming news that my horrible disease is in remission and that as I stated months ago when I was in such dark and horrible days I will see my beloved Glasgow Rangers lift another major trophy. There have been truly pretty shit days hence the silence (just wanted the pain to go away) again my sincere thanks again to everyone for the good wishes and kind thoughts it meant more than I could ever begin to thank you all.

Got everything crossed for you FB, good luck !

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/06/2018 at 19:32, Falkirk bear said:

"Update" Dear Fellow Rangers "Family" members, sorry for the long overdue update on health matters (again sorry I just can't say the C word) I have a meeting with my consultant at the Beatson on July 10th when I hope to be told the overwhelming news that my horrible disease is in remission and that as I stated months ago when I was in such dark and horrible days I will see my beloved Glasgow Rangers lift another major trophy. There have been truly pretty shit days hence the silence (just wanted the pain to go away) again my sincere thanks again to everyone for the good wishes and kind thoughts it meant more than I could ever begin to thank you all.

You'll see us lift many trophies brother. Good luck and stay strong. Us Bears are made from strong stuff.

• 5 weeks later...
On 06/08/2018 at 09:35, Falkirk bear said:

My dear Rangers family, sorry please forgive me for not updating you all regarding my last visit to see my consultant on July 10th, I didn't get the answers that I had hoped to hear from him as I am not clear yet. Yes things are a whole lot better for me but just a little bit to go yet, I go back to see him next month September sixth so hopefully then the news will be much better, I realise that I have said this before but thank you all from the very bottom of my heart for your messages you have no idea how much these things lift your spirits. I haven't  seen any games yet but in Gerrard I honestly feel that the good times for our beloved club will return again soon, thanks again to you all we really are such a very special family.

Good luck mate and glad to here you are feeling a bit better?

On 06/08/2018 at 11:35, Falkirk bear said:

My dear Rangers family, sorry please forgive me for not updating you all regarding my last visit to see my consultant on July 10th, I didn't get the answers that I had hoped to hear from him as I am not clear yet. Yes things are a whole lot better for me but just a little bit to go yet, I go back to see him next month September sixth so hopefully then the news will be much better, I realise that I have said this before but thank you all from the very bottom of my heart for your messages you have no idea how much these things lift your spirits. I haven't  seen any games yet but in Gerrard I honestly feel that the good times for our beloved club will return again soon, thanks again to you all we really are such a very special family.

Keep the spirit and the fighting going mate, it will be okay at the end. I have to admit that apart from few surgeries ive never had some serious health issues, so to me it must take whole lot of bravery to stand up, fight this terrible decease and yet again keep your life going and keep us posted in here about your condition. You are a Rangers hero! Ive never been to Rangers game in my life, but if all is okay i think i will visit by the end of the year, so i do hope i can have a beer with you and some other fellow Gers fans. No surrender! 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Falkirk bear said:

Didn't go well, will update once I get my head round things thanks for kind thoughts it truly does mean so much.

Genuinely sorry to hear that. Such a fkn pisser of an illness. Please stay as strong as you are able and always come on here if you just want to chat - even if its about nothing in particular - there will always be someone around. I'll keep praying for you ??

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...