"A Thank You"

Falkirk bear

14 hours ago, Falkirk bear said:

Earlier today was my last bout of chemo for my ongoing problem,  I would like very much through this post if I may say a sincere and most heartfelt thank you to all who have taken the time to wish me well and to like my post "just now" it really and truly means such a lot and from the bottom of my heart I thank you all. Now as the saying goes it's both onwards and upwards from here not only for myself but also for our beloved Rangers.??????????????❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

all the best to you mate for christmas, new year and beyond. show everyone how this can be beaten with a positive outlook and strength of character. 

never surrender :cheers:

On 21/12/2017 at 00:20, Falkirk bear said:

Earlier today was my last bout of chemo for my ongoing problem,  I would like very much through this post if I may say a sincere and most heartfelt thank you to all who have taken the time to wish me well and to like my post "just now" it really and truly means such a lot and from the bottom of my heart I thank you all. Now as the saying goes it's both onwards and upwards from here not only for myself but also for our beloved Rangers.??????????????❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Really glad to hear this, mate. I'm now almost 6 years clear and hope you get at least as long as me. Just don't try to do too much too soon.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Zetland said:

@Falkirk bear not doing so well at the moment Folks.

How about we send him a bit of encouragement from those of us who are enjoying good health?

Keep in touch and keep fighting. :thumbup:

I was thinking about him today. All best wishes if you are reading this Falkirk Bear, keep fighting. :kingbilly:

Stay strong @Falkirk bear

There will be lonely days and extremely hard day's but just know there are alot of Bears out there with their fingers and toes crossed really hoping you pull through this major hurdle in your life. 

All of our thoughts are with you. Good luck and No Surrender.

@Falkirk bear I find it really inspirational how brave and strong people like yourself can be in truly testing times! 

I hope things will start to turn around for you soon and just remember you have all of us on here to talk to if it helps from time to time.