A Christmas Present for Wee Josh - make your donation here.

govanblue

So you may remember we recently tried to help raise enough money for Wee JOsh to get an operation?

Well, you'll also remember that we failed in that - the cost was just ridiculously more than we could ever expect to raise.

I guess we did all right though - we were largely instrumental in the lion's share of the £50,000 that was raised.

And through that, I guess we got a better understanding of the things we can do and the things we can't do.

Which got me to thinking about what we can do.

Well, we can buy the lad a Christmas Present for sure. :tu:

Anyone who wants to chip in, add a post here or send me a PM.

You can donate now, using our normal PayPal or Bank Account (PM me if you don't have those details) - make sure you put Josh somewhere in the reference.

If you want to donate, but don't have the cash so close to Christmas, give me a pledge, and I'll take it from the Fund, and you can square the Fund up whenever.

Whatever we have by close of business on Christmas Eve, I'll transfer to the family.  They don't know anything about it, so it might be a nice surprise. :tu:

image.thumb.png.7fbbf5da707a6a2e031cbe60e39b653e.png

image.png.26d0538de4b4260950ed844448e6ebbf.png

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far we've raised £375 towards a Christmas present for Wee Josh.

If you would like to chip in, please PM me (or @Zetland if you prefer the softer touch.  :p: )

Deadline is Christmas Eve night - but remember, you  can just pledge a donation now, and worry about sending the donation whenever - the Fund will cover it till your next payday if needed.  :tu:

Many thanks to The RM Secret Santa Squad:

@Bears r us

@BlueboyG

@Bobby Hume

@Docspawn

@EKCO

@govanblue

@Hamie

@jintybear

@JR

@K.A.I

@McEwan's Lager

@mearns loyal

@OnslowDriver

@Perth_Campsie_Ger

@Rambo1872

@Rangers#1

@RFC Eagle

@sprintervanman

@The Ghost

@WILLIAM BEAR

@Zetland

4 hours ago, govanblue said:

If you would like to chip in, please PM me (or @Zetland if you prefer the softer touch.  :p: )

Deadline is Christmas Eve night - but remember, you  can just pledge a donation now, and worry about sending the donation whenever - the Fund will cover it till your next payday if needed.  :tu:

@Bears r us

@Bobby Hume

@EKCO

@govanblue

@JR

@Rambo1872

@sprintervanman

@The Ghost

@WILLIAM BEAR

@Zetland

Softer touch? Lol she only just stopped short of turning up at my door with a shotgun and swag bag haha

PM/pledge sent (to Govanblue) lol

9 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Softer touch? Lol she only just stopped short of turning up at my door with a shotgun and swag bag haha

PM/pledge sent (to Govanblue) lol

If I turned up at your door then it would be a bit of a Christmas miracle, I am not a Mermaid. ???

18 hours ago, govanblue said:

@Bears r us

@Bobby Hume

@EKCO

@govanblue

@JR

@Rambo1872

@sprintervanman

@The Ghost

@WILLIAM BEAR

@Zetland

No further donations in the last 13 hours.  :depressed:

33 minutes ago, govanblue said:

No further donations in the last 13 hours.  :depressed:

I lied.

Donations from @Docspawn and @Hamie  plus a pledge from @Perth_Campsie_Ger takes us to £405

We have 2 hours before I send the money.  It would be nice to reach £500 before then, but things seem to have gone quiet.  :depressed:

I think @K.A.I may have pledged something earlier, but he may well be using his own channels to get his donation there. If not, he'll hopefully PM me.

1 minute ago, govanblue said:

I lied.

Donations from @Docspawn and @Hamie  plus a pledge from @Perth_Campsie_Ger takes us to £405

We have 2 hours before I send the money.  It would be nice to reach £500 before then, but things seem to have gone quiet.  :depressed:

I think @K.A.I may have pledged something earlier, but he may well be using his own channels to get his donation there. If not, he'll hopefully PM me.

I'll pledge a tenner, having some problems with my PayPal just now - waiting on a new bank card arriving which probably won't be here for a week due to Christmas holidays etc and need the new bankcard to link to my PayPal to make payments - if you can take a tenner from the fund, I'll repay it when my card arrives and I link it to my account. Just remind me tho incase I forget.