Murty until the end of the season

Bears r us

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst I understand obvious frustration and agree with the backlash to a certain extent, I believe this to be good news in some ways.

Murty knows what we require on the pitch. He's a man who has taken over two poor squads and got the best out of them on occasion. I feel that him having the final say on players will bring sensibility which we have not had before.

Ah nice. Fans have threw north of £20 million at it for them to say thanks, we have no ambition or foresight to see this season we could have mounted a credible challenge.

Nothing against Murty btw he’s a great guy and I hope it works, but I genuinely believed we had a chance this season, the board have completely threw it

It's not until the end of the season. It'll be a permanent appointment unless there's a disastrous run of results which make it impossible for them to justify keeping him.

The only thing I find surprising about this is that there's so many people who couldn't see it coming.

"So much at stake..." yet they've clearly made fuck all effort to find a manager and have just appointed a man who's experience is with the u20s. That's not a dig at Murty either; good guy doing his best but he's not what we need.

Plus, he'll sign off on signings in January (if we even make any moves) yet is not guaranteed to work with those players past the summer?

Robertson and the board are inept, incompetent shitebags. Potless and rudderless. Just get to fuck.

fucking joke of a decision. the board need sacked if we could have brought in a decent manager then we could have kicked on for the 2nd half of the season. get the board to fuck, short mindedness has fucking ruined the season when we should/could be pushing for the challenging for the title.

I will get behind Murty and hopefully if we go through a bad patch this doesn't ruin his position at the club and he can go back to what he is good at and we were just starting to reep the benefits of

2 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Whilst I understand obvious frustration and agree with the backlash to a certain extent, I believe this to be good news in some ways.

Murty knows what we require on the pitch. He's a man who has taken over two poor squads and got the best out of them on occasion. I feel that him having the final say on players will bring sensibility which we have not had before.

Oh fuck off he looks fucking lost and has dropped a staggering amount of points to the bottom of the league teams.

Archived