Murty until the end of the season

Bears r us

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the ruling on king this morning the board announce Murty till the end of the season, what a  fucking shambles , at a time when the taigs are showing weakness our board appear to have chucked it .:duh:

Just now, rangersross said:

Unbelievable. Endless respect for Murty but this is a massive failure on the board's part. 

Aye the reactions are nothing against him.

I said the other day it had the feel of when the fenians appointed lennon. Nobody would touch them so the interim got.it full.time 

C'mon did anyone really expect anything else.

"The Club’s directors believe Graeme has demonstrated he is capable of handling this task successfully and are confident the players will continue to respond to his leadership in a positive manner. With so much still at stake in the current season this decision was not taken lightly but now that Graeme has been given full control he can work towards the obvious targets with greater focus."

That must refer to his won 3 lost 4 record.

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

Oh fuck off he looks fucking lost and has dropped a staggering amount of points to the bottom of the league teams.

Oh fuck off yourself. I just said I agreed with the backlash.

So you're saying you're not happy that the board wont just be signing players for the team? The point I made was that I'm happy he will be involved in transfers as he knows what's required.

If you can't agree with that then you're fucked mate.

So its took 2 fucking months to appoint the caretaker manager now yet back in March when he was doing the same thing and had stabalised us and got us a point at there midden they splashed the cash and brought in some foreign no mark in pedro when leaving Murty finish that season would have been better, do the board genuinely just sit in a dark fucking room praying that something appears in bright lights in front of there face, absolutely fuming with the board yet again shower of charlatans !!

I really really hope Murty does a brilliant job and proves this to actually be a masterstroke but I can now see us losing a good U20s coach and the goodwill he has if/when hes eventually sacked all because the board have fucking shat it again ! 

Just now, Marky. said:

Oh fuck off yourself. I just said I agreed with the backlash.

So you're saying you're not happy that the board wont just be signing players for the team? The point I made was that I'm happy he will be involved in transfers as he knows what's required.

If you can't agree with that then you're fucked mate.

You strike me as the kinda guy that gets excited at getting socks for Christmas.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

What a fucking day.

January better see some huge turn over in players or theres going to be war i  the stands 

Aye, huge influx of players in the form of Moh, Forrester, Halliday, Dodoo all back with us and a couple of pish loans from Mark Allen.

They truly are making it up as they go along aren't they? 

You can't deny that Murty has produced good results, but he's also shown he hasn't been able to sort out our abysmal home form and the silly points dropped elsewhere. 

The fact that the season isn't even gone is the most frustrating thing. How many other clubs are there where the fans haven't given up on the season but the board have?

Fucking shambles. They haven't got a fucking clue. 

I'll support Murty and wish him good luck. He'll need it working with these fucking clowns. 

Archived