Murty until the end of the season

Bears r us

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, rangersross said:

Can only imagine they got the ball rolling on this a while ago, having decided they couldn't find or afford an experienced alternative to McInnes, and have been hoping results would hold up will it would finalise. Just typical of this board that - if they were going to make a call like this - they didn't even have the nous to rush it through after the Hibs result. 

After the all the shit with Mcinnes and then Traynor shitting that statement out the end of said Murty would be in till the winter break, now I know why theyv appointed him and expected it to happen if he had steady results up.to there midden but why then go back on that and just appoint him now ? 

Its as though the board just think.fuck it well see how we can piss off the only good thing in our club today.

Im not usually one for going at the board but I am furious with this and its purely down to the timing of the whole thing.

1 minute ago, rangersross said:

Can only imagine they got the ball rolling on this a while ago, having decided they couldn't find or afford an experienced alternative to McInnes, and have been hoping results would hold up will it would finalise. Just typical of this board that - if they were going to make a call like this - they didn't even have the nous to rush it through after the Hibs result. 

After the all the shit with Mcinnes and then Traynor shitting that statement out the end of said Murty would be in till the winter break, now I know why theyv appointed him and expected it to happen if he had steady results up.to there midden but why then go back on that and just appoint him now ? 

Its as though the board just think.fuck it well see how we can piss off the only good thing in our club today.

Im not usually one for going at the board but I am furious with this and its purely down to the timing of the whole thing.

TBH, it is probably the right decision as to where the board are right now, particularly after the COS ruling.

It's what is not being said that is important here. I suspect some serious issues behind the scene. From the accounts, it's obvious we are pratted and not realy in any fit state to bring in a new manager, well not one of any substance and which I feel is the least of the board's worries at this time.

There are a lot of twists and turns to be had for the remainder of the season, both on and off the park.

The board have proven they are not big enough for this club, whether through incompetence, financially constrained or otherwise matters not, as the one product they are respinsible for delivering has failed to materialise, in putting a wining team on that park. The result is the result.

Buckle up for that roller coaster ride, because it is happening.

Archived