Murty and the board

stewaj3

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think Murty should be getting any flak, this is totally on the board and how they have mishandled situations.

Imho, when TAB first issued the ruling on DK, the board should have suspended DK's directorship whilst he appealed it in court. Separating Rangers from DK.

Part of that ruling states that other companies are not allowed to do business with DK which would have had a knock on effect with DK still being our chairmen

I believe this situation has blocked Rangers from recruiting another manager. Which is why Milne said McInnes would have to resign if he wanted the Rangers Job.  why Mark Allen went on about twist and turn in his statement and Why Murty said he didn't realise he was being considered for the job.

Murty has stepped up again, to fill the void.  I believe all anger should be directed to the board for making such a mess of our club.

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

I don't think Murty should be getting any flak, this is totally on the board and how they have mishandled situations.

Imho, when TAB first issued the ruling on DK the board should have suspended DK's directorship whilst he appealed it in court. Separating Rangers from DK.

Part of that ruling states that other companies are not allowed to do business with DK which would have had a knock on effect with DK still being our chairmen

I believe this situation has blocked Rangers from recruiting another manager. Which is why Milne said McInnes would have to resign if he wanted the Rangers Job.  why Mark Allen went on about twist and turn in his statement and Why Murty said he didn't realise he was being considered for the job.

Murty has stepped up again, to fill the void.  I believe all anger should be directed to the board for making such a mess of our club.

Agreed. But anger and criticism are two different things. All anger directed to the board but criticism of a manager will be given where due.

19 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Agreed. But anger and criticism are two different things. All anger directed to the board but criticism of a manager will be given where due.

I agree angry with the board for being a bunch of clueless charlatans but Murty failed to do anything positive to influence the game today when everyone could see what was coming.  Their player had just hit the post and Wes had made a few decent saves. We were being overrun everywhere, yet he made no changes and just let the inevitable happen.  Also he was over under 20s coach for the last few years so why is he reluctant to promote youth players ahead of some of the no hoppers in the squad right now.  If there's no one good enough, then what has he been doing all these years?!

2 minutes ago, shaka said:

I agree angry with the board for being a bunch of clueless charlatans but Murty failed to do anything positive to influence the game today when everyone could see what was coming.  Their player had just hit the post and Wes had made a few decent saves. We were being overrun everywhere, yet he made no changes and just let the inevitable happen.  Also he was over under 20s coach for the last few years so why is he reluctant to promote youth players ahead of some of the no hoppers in the squad right now.  If there's no one good enough, then what has he been doing all these years?!

I agree Wes made some good saves, but what options do we have at the moment to stop us from being over run? Would it be the right thing to blood youth at this moment in time, usually this is done when a team has strong senior players who can guide them. 

To appoint a manager on the back of a loss is madness, Not to mention we've looked shite for a few weeks now.

Aberdeen away we played very well, home was decent. Since then it's been shite. Today we didn't just lose. We were battered, by Kilmarnock. It's beyond a joke.

17 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I agree Wes made some good saves, but what options do we have at the moment to stop us from being over run? Would it be the right thing to blood youth at this moment in time, usually this is done when a team has strong senior players who can guide them. 

Maybe but experience alone does not improve a team, talent should matter too.  Hodson maybe experienced but does him playing instead of a younger player improve the team.  Also look at Hearts they were struggling and then a pretty average manager with a willingness to promote youth players has got them playing better by promoting almost a whole team of youth players, including two 16 year olds.

1 minute ago, shaka said:

Maybe but experience alone does not improve a team, talent should matter too.  Hodson maybe experienced but does him playing instead of a younger player improve the team.  Also look at Hearts they were struggling and then a pretty average manager with a willingness to promote youth players has got them playing better by promoting almost a whole team of youth players, including two 16 year olds.

That's a very good point about Hearts. 

After the McCoist and Warburton circus we had to get the next appointment spot on, we got a Portuguese clown who spoke well but was an awful manager, Gary Rowett who has Derby flying atm was also in the mix for the job, but in their wisdom Caxhina got the gig, they done the right thing for once in sacking him then proceeded to make an absolute cunt of it once again.

7 hours ago, DeanMK said:

Alex Ferguson in his prime couldn’t beat Kilmarnock with a £10m squad?

You missed the point and all who liked your post. Murty is left with what he has, not a choice o 10m transfer budget.The squad was not signed under his stewardship. All your likers respond please as well  

8 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

People need to stop feeling sorry for Murty. If he was as nice a guy as people say he is he would have turned down the job and said he hasnt got any clue about managing.

The game needed changed from the 10th minute today and Murty was imcapable of doing so. 

Exactly. I don't want to hear this nice guy shit any more. What the actual fuck has it got to do with anything? The guy is fuckin rank and should be chased along with the idiots who saw fit to give a blubbering no mark the job of manager of Rangers. Nice guy? WTF. 

8 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Defo Murty due to his inexperience should have changed it long before they scored. Murty is the manager and this is on him ??

This is on the board not Murty, we all knew he would get a kicking when the shit hit the fan and those inside would be safe.

FFS the man is not a manager but trying his best and he should never be in this position. He isn't comfortable and the board are hiding in the shadows, yeah lets kick the manager in the balls.

8 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

He was the under twenty manager and there hardly any to bring through, nuff said.