Rangers Fans Today

Deanzmeanzheinz

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I know some, maybe most, won't want it but my hearts go out to each man, woman and child who attended the game today. To put out your time and money 2 days before Christmas and get 'that' in return is heartbreaking. This clusterfuck starts at the very top and some people need to both take a very hard look at themselves and the people both around and directly below them. That 90m was completely and utterly unacceptable. 

But to every bear/bearette today you have my complete respect and admiration. You deserve so much better. 

I'm not much of a supporter this weather .

Hands up . I find it hard to watch a team full of guys I dislike intensely

33 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Meh It's what we do

Didn't appreciate being thrown out at the end and being told to 'shut up ya dick' for aiming some verbals at the directors box tho

Well done for trying to aim a few verbals, just out of interest who were telling you to shut up ?

9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Well done for trying to aim a few verbals, just out of interest who were telling you to shut up ?

Wasnt telling anyone to shut up, was telling the scum in the directors box to step up, not that they would have heard me sadly

Just now, Gustav said:

Wasnt telling anyone to shut up, was telling the scum in the directors box to step up, not that they would have heard me sadly

Sorry for wording it badly, I know you were aiming verbals at the board in the directors box :thumbup: you also said you did not like being told to shut up and I wondered who told you to shut up, I am imagining the stewards ?  

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Sorry for wording it badly, I know you were aiming verbals at the board in the directors box :thumbup: you also said you did not like being told to shut up and I wondered who told you to shut up, I am imagining the stewards ?  

No a Rangers fan told me to shut up

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

To give us Murty is an absolute insult. The board know we will do fuck all about it though. They know they can get away with virtually anything.

People will just stop going to games,happened in the 80's, will happen again.  Fan groups need To get their banners out, only way the mainstream media will pick up the story

7 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

TBH I think it's far worse now because even though we finished 5th in 86 it was a good league then and also septic weren't in line for 25 million quid every year ... but what you say is correct the right individual can make a huge difference to any situation for example look at how far on Allardyce has moved Everton

We were 5th on goal difference, too - could have been 6th.

In a 10 team league.

Despite that (I think we only won 13 league games), we beat the tramps once & drew twice (including that 4-All!).

I suppose it’s a bit much to think we’re going to be instant contenders, in our first couple of seasons back, but I’d give my back teeth to think we were going to come away with a win & 2 draws against that shower!

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm not much of a supporter this weather .

Hands up . I find it hard to watch a team full of guys I dislike intensely

This is a huge problem for me too, mate.

John will be the best thing since sliced bread cos he scored a simple goal. 

Most of the rest of the time he was part of a midfield that was totally owned today.

Half the team can’t even string two good halves together, far less two consecutive games.

Flash in the pan merchants, the lot of them - it’s hard to get behind any of them, when you know that at least half the time they’re going to let you down.

Reminds me of a time at school when our teacher went off sick and we were given a supply/student teacher as a replacement and no cunt paid the slightest bit of notice to him as (a) we knew he was only a stopgap and (b) he was clueless and clearly out of his depth. Murty is not capable of dealing with seasoned pros like Alves and when even rookies like Bates are calling him Murts then it is a fucking joke,a manager must demand and earn respect and Murty isn’t a manager. As for the fans well loyalty is a 2 edged sword and we are being taken for idiots and this thing about not doing walking away is working in kings favour.  I have always been wary of playing a team who have just appointed a new manager but look at today’s debacle and tell me in all honesty if you think those cunts played for Murts or if they dreaded going in and facing him at time up. Every cunt at rugby park in the 2nd half saw it coming but Murty was like a deer caught in the headlights. Think how much money the fans have put into the club in the last 6 years and got hee haw in return. Talking to fellow fans today I fear the well is about to run dry.

9 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I know some, maybe most, won't want it but my hearts go out to each man, woman and child who attended the game today. To put out your time and money 2 days before Christmas and get 'that' in return is heartbreaking. This clusterfuck starts at the very top and some people need to both take a very hard look at themselves and the people both around and directly below them. That 90m was completely and utterly unacceptable. 

But to every bear/bearette today you have my complete respect and admiration. You deserve so much better. 

Apart from the result and performance I had a great day.

Nothing better than following the Famous.

9 hours ago, the old guard said:

He just chewed his zip and didn't look adjetated at all, even at half time the subs didn't even have a ball to warm up with they just stood chatting like fuckin woman, the whole team set up is like a Sunday pub team. 

Nah don't bother trying to even slightly blame murty. That's what the board want you to do.

Fuck the board. Bunch of beyond incompetent clowns.

No surrender Graeme Murty 

Us that sit in the stand, home and away every week are Rangers. Every fan there today, every fan there on Wednesday and every fan there against the taigs are Rangers. We are the reason this club still exists and the reason this club will never be the same as any other cub in the world.

THOUGH TIMES THEY HAVE BEEN HARD, WE FOLLOW NEAR AND FAR

5 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I was hoping that would not be your reply but thought it might be. It just shows many still support this board and is depressing as fuck.  :depressed:

It's amazing how some attitudes have completely changed. Gustav was well within his rights letting the board know his feelings and I hope they did hear him.

Turn the clock back a few years and some on here would be telling him he was worse than a taig for doing the same thing.

6 hours ago, SasaPapacLoyal said:

Nah don't bother trying to even slightly blame murty. That's what the board want you to do.

Fuck the board. Bunch of beyond incompetent clowns.

No surrender Graeme Murty 

Bullshit, the board want him to succeed because he's the cheap option and would love to give him a longer contract and his wages would be pish in relative terms, like Pedro he's out his depth and proved it again when he done fuck all when every cunt in the stadium could see the equilzer coming. Defeats to Hamilton, Dundee, St Johnstone and now Kilmarnock in the space of six weeks is fuckin outrageous. 

3 hours ago, the old guard said:

Bullshit, the board want him to succeed because he's the cheap option and would love to give him a longer contract and his wages would be pish in relative terms, like Pedro he's out his depth and proved it again when he done fuck all when every cunt in the stadium could see the equilzer coming. Defeats to Hamilton, Dundee, St Johnstone and now Kilmarnock in the space of six weeks is fuckin outrageous. 

Murty has been chucked into the deep end and is there to be a scapegoat for the board 

he didn't sign these players, didn't decide on their wages, and can only work with what he's got

he is not the blame for the current situation, the blame lies solely with the cunts on the board. Blaming Murty is out of order. Yes the performance was shite but it wittles down to incompetence from the people running the Club