• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

And the point is???

Theyre not warming up like they are coming on. They are stretching from what i saw from the 15 secs i could be bothered watching. 

Making mountains out of molehills springs to mind.

Mountains out of molehills, fuck right off. A pair of wasters and a complete waste of money. Get a grip of yourself ffs

1 minute ago, eosmhdo said:

Mountains out of molehills, fuck right off. A pair of wasters and a complete waste of money. Get a grip of yourself ffs

You get a grip ffs. You think a half time stretch deserves a thread? Both were a waste of money. We already know that through their performances on the pitch. Highlighting every move they do or dont do doesnt mean a thing. We have a squad where half the players should be playing at a lower level. Its not criticism of half time routines we need. We need a competent manager and an amitious board 

Just now, To Be A Ranger said:

You get a grip ffs. You think a half time stretch deserves a thread? Both were a waste of money. We already know that through their performances on the pitch. Highlighting every move they do or dont do doesnt mean a thing. We have a squad where half the players should be playing at a lower level. Its not criticism of half time routines we need. We need a competent manager and an amitious board 

Yes we do and we don’t need fans defending any of the indefensible bastards either

Just now, To Be A Ranger said:

Who's  defending them? Get a grip and see the real problem

There lots of real problems imo. But that was neither a warm up or a stretch. I was there and watched the two shiftless bastards for more than the video showed. They are lazy, couldn’t give a fuck bastards. Were you there to witness it also?

3 minutes ago, eosmhdo said:

There lots of real problems imo. But that was neither a warm up or a stretch. I was there and watched the two shiftless bastards for more than the video showed. They are lazy, couldn’t give a fuck bastards. Were you there to witness it also?

Ive got more on my mind than this ffs

22 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

And the point is???

Theyre not warming up like they are coming on. They are stretching from what i saw from the 15 secs i could be bothered watching. 

Making mountains out of molehills springs to mind.

To be fair it's why I said I never see players at half time anyway and it probably is normal. The video seemed to get some likes over on FF so I'd thought I'd try as well. 

2 minutes ago, JWAC said:

To be fair it's why I said I never see players at half time anyway and it probably is normal. The video seemed to get some likes over on FF so I'd thought I'd try as well. 

Should have seen the state of me at half time. Had ma cock oot and sookin on a widbine, but murty told me I wasnt starting the second half either. Probably somebody starting a thread on FF aboot it noo. 

30 minutes ago, Gandhi1872 said:

It’s not just about spending more money as a club. We need to use the money we do spend more wisely and try to get value for money. About 5 million worth of players on the bench today. 

5 million.... Be lucky to get thruppence for these fucks