***Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread***

Davy Vandenbroucke

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Would much rather give it away for free tbh but it's awkward given I live a fair bit away from Glasgow. 

I'm sure there's a way you can get the ticket office to print of your season ticket seat as a paper ticket for a game and someone can pick it up. I'll look in to doing that next time if I can't make any other games. 

I give it to a friend or if I can't then I give it back to the club to make cash. 

way I look at it as long as the seat is filled that's the main thing.

8 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Would much rather give it away for free tbh but it's awkward given I live a fair bit away from Glasgow. 

I'm sure there's a way you can get the ticket office to print of your season ticket seat as a paper ticket for a game and someone can pick it up. I'll look in to doing that next time if I can't make any other games. 

They are charging £5 for it now, I would just give mine to the guy that sits next to me for nothing. I can't remember the last time I missed a home game. 

1 minute ago, Rambo1872 said:

Returned mine as well. Might be doing it the rest of the season will see whats invested in January. Or squandered. Depends.

Would hope the club limit it to a certain amount of times people can use it a season to stop that from happening.

1 minute ago, Rambo1872 said:

Returned mine as well. Might be doing it the rest of the season will see whats invested in January. Or squandered. Depends.

Might struggle to get anything for them the way things are going. Secondary tickets only get sold once the ground is sold out, I think. Can't see too many sellouts the way things are going. :depressed:

Just now, cushynumber said:

yes it does. i would say that if you man mark Kranjcar, that entire system falls on its face in an attacking sense,

They’ll hit Kranjcar hard in the first 10 minutes and he’ll be subbed on 70 minutes after doing nothing.

Archived