***Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread***

Bronzy

1 hour ago, Dlydon81 said:

Yes to your first question - that will send a clear message to board and other shareholders.

Re your second question, if our 50k fans show a united front on this then shareholders will see a need for change and other investors will see us as worth investing in.  The days of us expecting someone else to resolve our issues are over.  

Your contradicting yourself , on one hand your stating "the days of us expecting someone else to resolve our issues are over" yet you expect imaginary investors to resolve our issues by writing  a blank cheque.  The board are wide open to criticisms but they are the only guys to put their cash in and anyone who advocates protests must be careful what they wish for because these new investors sure keep a low profile. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Surely to fuck we’ve got to try 3-5-2..

Fod

Bates/Cardoso

Alves

Wilson

Tav

Jack

McCrorie

Windass

John

Herrera

Morelos

Why does Herrera deserve a start? What has he showen in his 20 sub appearances to Warrent that? In my opinion he shouldn’t be on the bench. 

1 hour ago, couchman15 said:

Why does Herrera deserve a start? What has he showen in his 20 sub appearances to Warrent that? In my opinion he shouldn’t be on the bench. 

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Surely to fuck we’ve got to try 3-5-2..

Fod

Bates/Cardoso

Alves

Wilson

Tav

Jack

McCrorie

Windass

John

Herrera

Morelos

Windass is suspended i think

Everyone bar Murty could see that lineup was a disaster waiting to happen then the useless cunt does nothing to change despite Killie battering us,had enough of his fucking sound bites aswell another fucking yes man fully expect Motherwell to beat us aswell with this inept cunt in the dugout and fucking cowards on the park,I've had it.

It’s obvious that there’s a core of 16/18 players that Murty trusts.

Kinda picked it from that.

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Hardie should be ahead of Herrera, so should most people in the crowd. 

At least I'd smash right through someone if I got a game, then  I'd sarcastically wave at the ref as I strolled off smoking to the acclaim of the legions of adoring fans cheering from the slopes of Ibrox park, I'm just going to get minging on Wednesday and hope for the best. 

6 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

At least I'd smash right through someone if I got a game, then  I'd sarcastically wave at the ref as I strolled off smoking to the acclaim of the legions of adoring fans cheering from the slopes of Ibrox park, I'm just going to get minging on Wednesday and hope for the best. 

I'd be blowing out ma arse trying to get near somebody :lol: 

If we don’t start players that don’t deserve to start we won’t be able to field a team :headscratch:

We'll beat Motherwell after going a goal down. Players will carry that confidence in to the 30th and we'll get pumped by the scum. Old firm games used to be about beer, gear and bacon rolls for breakfast, getting up early and getting No1 platoon on full blast and getting battle fever on and getting ready to boot Fuck out of those cunts. We knew we had 11 players on the park that were prepared to roll their sleeves up and fight for that badge. Now we go in to old firm games fearing an absolute doing with a core of players who are gutless cowards and have little to no clue of what it means to be a Ranger.

w'ere just going to go one way and thats down I just wish

some one would let us know what the hell is going on. 

So much negativity on here! Two games ago a lot on here had us as title contenders with Murty as our saviour!  Opinions just seem to jump from one extreme to the other. 

My personal opinion is we are shite but I was still hoping for a comfortable second place. I now think second will be a struggle and third a distinct possibility.

17 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Not going back until that shower of arseholes in the board room are gone. 

Scumbag bastards. 

I am genuinely starting to feel that way as well, I've always made it a point to go to the games and support the team through all the turbulence we've had but I think I've reached breaking point with this lot

2 hours ago, ianferguson said:

Your contradicting yourself , on one hand your stating "the days of us expecting someone else to resolve our issues are over" yet you expect imaginary investors to resolve our issues by writing  a blank cheque.  The board are wide open to criticisms but they are the only guys to put their cash in and anyone who advocates protests must be careful what they wish for because these new investors sure keep a low profile. 

You’ve completely missed my point.

im not expecting a blank cheque - this days are long gone.

If we do nothing, we are not attractive to investors as we’re being run into the ground and nobody is doing anything about it - our board openly admit that until champions league returns we won’t break even. 

If our fan base unite and show that we’re not willing to accept this mismanagement anymore, that will demonstrate to would be investors that we’ re worth investing the fan base is where the value is.

alterbatively we could do what you suggest - nothing and hope that eh something changes?........ Sorry what does you’re strategy of doing nothing achieve other than more of the same pish?

Still a fan of Niko and thought he brought a lot in his 20 mins cameo 2 games ago. I know everyone here has written him off but for me he's a starter given what else we have. Would go

Fod

Tav Alves Wilson Hod

McCrorie

Jack John

Niko

Morelos Hardie

Hardie because he got a hat-trick for the u20s ten days ago and Windass has shown time and again he can't head the ball. Yesterday and last week - that's three sitters he's missed.

Oh and Pena and Herrera shouldn't make the bench. Hopefully Lee W will be fit enough to make the bench though...

Archived