***Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread***

Davy Vandenbroucke

3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

No chance Niko will come off. He's been the best player on the park. We won't make a double sub either as that would leave us with no subs for 45 minutes and the way that Motherwell are booting fuck out of us and getting away with it I wouldn't be surprised if we pick up another injury. Hopefully we don't but we're playing against absolute thugs.

Can Niko play more than one half of football though?!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Honestly this game would get football stopped.

Two piss-poor God awful teams in one of the worst leagues in the developed European world.

Motherwell doing their usual hacking everything on site and injuring our players for fun.
Rangers doing our usual by failing to string a fucking pass together or having the ability to beat a man.

Annoyed at Herrera. This is his night to make an impact and stake a claim and prove any doubters wrong, instead we get somecunt who's gave up and looks like he's been in this team every week all season along with the rest of the shite.

I honestly hate these fucking players. They're all pish. The lot of them.

Murty doesn't help himself - he talks every single week passionately about the need for the Rangers players to get on the ball, take it to them, show urgency and be brave ... and not once do we actually do it - so his downfall is he can't get his main instruction across to the players or he can and they won't listen - either way it's unacceptable.

I'd love us to have the cash to just rip up every single one of these cunts contracts. Would give me great delight. 

We'd be as well going into administration, clearing the club out completely from top to bottom and starting again in Division 3, but doing it properly this time. 

1 minute ago, Don54 said:

So fucking bad I fell asleep half way thru first half and woke just before added time finished

You must have thought you'd slept through half time and woken up during the second half. 

Never in my life have I witnessed so much stoppage time before ending the first half :lol:

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

8 minutes extra time ffs..... only in Scotland

It’s a bit like having an artificial pitch, to avoid having games called off due to bad weather.

Then calling it off due to bad weather (i.e those dicks at Hamilton)

As you said, only in Scotland....

I hate this country 

4 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Why? 

Because he is young? Fuck that. Simple matter is he isnt good enough - folk talking like he is the next ferguson ffs. We have let go much better youngsters in the past and if he is the best our academy has to offer then we are in even worse trouble. Granted it doesnt help he has holt is playing beside him............

He’s had 2 bad games in Rangers top if he’s not good enough who replaces him currently?

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

It's because we keep doing a team rebuild but instead of getting better quality in we just replace mediocrity with mediocrity. I genuinely don't think we're much better than the team we had way back in div 2. I'd love to hear a proper case comparing the players and showing we've improved because we really haven't.

Agreed.

I've said it since we got promoted. We needed to add a few players of high quality each season instead of mass signings. We've made a further cunt of it year after year. 

Next summer will be another clear out and 10 signings while we hope for the best.

17 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Why? 

Because he is young? Fuck that. Simple matter is he isnt good enough - folk talking like he is the next ferguson ffs. We have let go much better youngsters in the past and if he is the best our academy has to offer then we are in even worse trouble. Granted it doesnt help he has holt is playing beside him............

Maybe it's because he's surrounding by crap players like Holt and he's having to cover for Tav all the time. He's still a better player than most of the rest of the crap who are playing for us.

Archived