***Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread***

Bronzy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Look on the bright side though...the players are really playing for Murty, giving that extra 10% of effort and have raised their game.....Brutal stuff.

Early 2nd half goal for them and it's a carbon copy of so many of the defeats under his tenure. Still cannot believe our useless fuckwits on the board agreed it was a smashing idea to give him the job F/T.  We really are reaping what we sow.

and don’t forget the +4 humiliation on Saturday ?

Just now, kaiser1041 said:

He’s had 2 bad games in Rangers top if he’s not good enough who replaces him currently?

2 bad games? Cmon now lets get real he wouldnt get into any other top 6 teams first 11.

I would have started pena tonight. We shouldnt need two holding players against motherwell. I also would have played with 3 cbs and packed the midfield

1 minute ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

I would actually contemplate Garner and Waghorn back.

This i so bad.   Are we moving forward as a club at all.  Or os it another rebuild in the summer.   Getting so sick of this 

They would probably cost us in the excess of 5 million now.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Same mate. I came off it today after being on it for 5 days straight there. 

Awful decision on my part, should have kept going. I could be unconscious now

Ive been the same.. just cracked open a beer after being at a kids birthday earlier... awful day so far. Ill be having a Zacapa with my beer aswell. 

7 minutes ago, JWAC said:

No other players get involved when it happens either and nothing said to the ref.

Can we get this on a banner? Teammate gets his face opened and not one of them in the ref's face.

They do not care.

1 minute ago, BigBearButt said:

2 bad games? Cmon now lets get real he wouldnt get into any other top 6 teams first 11.

I would have started pena tonight. We shouldnt need two holding players against motherwell. I also would have played with 3 cbs and packed the midfield

So mcrorrie is shite and you would start Pena instead ffs man 

Couldn't get to game tonight. Watching a bit of the Edinburgh Derby just now - this league is absolute crap, and if we had even a half decent team we would be serious contenders. Hearts and Hibs are like below average pub teams. If only we had a bit of spirit and organisation ....

1 minute ago, Band of Brothers said:

Magic mushroom the snack of our team the now

Well that would explain a few things - maybe that’s where we’re going wrong, we should be on them too..? 

3 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Agreed.

I've said it since we got promoted. We needed to add a few players of high quality each season instead of mass signings. We've made a further cunt of it year after year. 

Next summer will be another clear out and 10 signings while we hope for the best.

Changing managers so quickly probably doesn't help as each manager wants to put his own stamp on the team.

Archived