***Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread***

Davy Vandenbroucke

Just now, kaiser1041 said:

So mcrorrie is shite and you would start Pena instead ffs man 

No McCrorrie is by far the best youngster to ever pull on a Rangers shirt............

Well if you are watching the same game as I am you will notice we are offering next to fuck all in the attacking third...... something which pena has a knack of offering

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Terrible first half. As bad as watching McCoists side....

Mccoist would be doin a better job! The board will seriously regret not getting SOMEONE/ANYONE with experience in. Big eck was the man! The team might slump but they've the experienced it before murty hasn't 

Still can’t believe a professional football coach thinks Pena is too unfit, slow and lazy yet starts Niko:confused:

How can yer job be as simple as carrying out what 99% of this forum say is best and still end up seeming like such a hard task, so many clueless bastards at this club.

Just now, DavieCooper74 said:

I missed Saturdays game due to work. Heard that was fucking mince. Surely it couldn't be as bad as this?

They're all that bad that I can barely mind what they were like when they end. I watched Saturday's game and can't mind anything other than their goals :lol: 

Archived