***Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread***

Davy Vandenbroucke

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another game another struggle, hopimg to be surprised but either way I will be there supporting the team as always.

Wes

Tav, Alves, Wilson, John

McRorrie

Jack, Holt

Windass

Pena, Morelos

I hope Murty doesnt make the mistake if playing Hodson at left back, where the fuck is the lad Beerman ? John has to play their as quite simply no.other option. If he goes with Hodson then we can say goodbye to any decent play down the left.

8 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Another game another struggle, hopimg to be surprised but either way I will be there supporting the team as always.

Wes

Tav, Alves, Wilson, John

McRorrie

Jack, Holt

Windass

Pena, Morelos

I hope Murty doesnt make the mistake if playing Hodson at left back, where the fuck is the lad Beerman ? John has to play their as quite simply no.other option. If he goes with Hodson then we can say goodbye to any decent play down the left.

Is windass not suspended? 

1 minute ago, gkb10127 said:

Was on the website trying to get tickets for this but they are sold out. Wasn't expecting that for a midweek game otherwise would have got them earlier

Would imagine there will be absolutely loads for sake outside the ground with guys not turning up. Busses will have plenty spares I would think. 

17 hours ago, the old guard said:

Is windass not suspended? 

Yeah just checked you are right. Tbh I think Windass could do with missing a game as he has not been as effective recently. My big worry is who will come in to replace him, big Herrera is utter gash and surely wee Hardie is a far better option ?

People say "ah but he sees him in training etc" and tbh that matters not a jot, its how they perform in the game that counts and Herrera has never shown anything that merits getting into the team.

1 hour ago, gkb10127 said:

Was on the website trying to get tickets for this but they are sold out. Wasn't expecting that for a midweek game otherwise would have got them earlier

1 hour ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Would imagine there will be absolutely loads for sake outside the ground with guys not turning up. Busses will have plenty spares I would think. 

Aye go to the subway before the game. Pretty much guaranteed to get one for this. 

6 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Yeah just checked you are right. Tbh I think Windass could do with missing a game as he has not been as effective recently. My big worry is who will come in to replace him, big Herrera is utter gash and surely wee Hardie is a far better option ?

People say "ah but he sees him in training etc" and tbh that matters not a jot, its how they perform in the game that counts and Herrera has never shown anything that merits getting into the team.

Neither has hardie

30 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Neither has hardie

Yeah but the lad has not really had even a small run of games with decent minutes on the pitch to tag him as bad as the mexican.....hey he might be worse but would like to see more of him, looks a fair bit stronger now as well.

Archived