Jump to content
Bronzy

***Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread***

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Neither has hardie

Yeah but the lad has not really had even a small run of games with decent minutes on the pitch to tag him as bad as the mexican.....hey he might be worse but would like to see more of him, looks a fair bit stronger now as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whatever team Murty picks he needs to ring the changes.

I dont care if its 11 youngsters making their debuts I can't keep watching the same players being rewarded with a start one pathetic performance after another.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

                   Fodringham 

 Tav.       Alves.     Cardosso. Wallace

                 McCrorrie Jack

  Candias          Pena.           John

                 Morelos  Herrera 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, butthole said:

Whatever team Murty picks he needs to ring the changes.

I dont care if its 11 youngsters making their debuts I can't keep watching the same players being rewarded with a start one pathetic performance after another.

Murty doesn't have the balls to drop big players who have let us down. He lets them decide how it goes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, GeeSS said:

                   Fodringham 

 Tav.       Alves.     Cardosso. Wallace

                 McCrorrie Jack

  Candias          Pena.           John

                 Morelos  Herrera 

 

17 minutes ago, Cos88 said:

I don't think we're allowed to play 12 players mate.

Should try it anyway, nobody would notice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surely Pena needs to come in and get him ready for taigs he might be uninspiring but has scored a few goals and I don't think Alves will play Saturday just a hunch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Murty doesn't have the balls to drop big players who have let us down. He lets them decide how it goes. 

Alves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Surely Pena needs to come in and get him ready for taigs he might be uninspiring but has scored a few goals and I don't think Alves will play Saturday just a hunch.

Pena playing at the brendanbowl? Fuckin unbelievable.thank fuck I'll be in Tenerife,this could well be a record score.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

Pena playing at the brendanbowl? Fuckin unbelievable.thank fuck I'll be in Tenerife,this could well be a record score.

Is big Andy back for it? Might be better option

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Alves

He admitted in one of his interviews he asked Alves who said he wanted to keep himself fit for the games this week. Lol. I shit you not. 

He's probably bringing the shite back from on loan as well because no player worth their salt will come here to play for the clown. He has no pulling power and no standing in the game. He's more of a nobody than Pedro fucking Caixinha was. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a shame Windass is out he's been doing well recently.  At least Motherwell wont have Moult this time.

Formation.thumb.PNG.d67e4fe92a6a96dba7b09ee5f2c1fef9.PNG

Edit: I meant McCrorie, not McCabe.  Can't believe I made that mistake but there you go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

It's a shame Windass is out he's been doing well recently.  At least Motherwell wont have Moult this time.

Formation.thumb.PNG.d67e4fe92a6a96dba7b09ee5f2c1fef9.PNG

Rhys McCabe is a cunt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

It's a shame Windass is out he's been doing well recently.  At least Motherwell wont have Moult this time.

Formation.thumb.PNG.d67e4fe92a6a96dba7b09ee5f2c1fef9.PNG

McCabe hahahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

McCabe hahahaha

Edit: I see what I did now :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

You don't like him?  He was the golden boy just a week or so ago.

Lolololol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cos88 said:

I don't think we're allowed to play 12 players mate.

???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Up early to make the trip from down south. Give us a fucking win Rangers!!! :guns:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Up early to make the trip from down south. Give us a fucking win Rangers!!! :guns:

Bring layers! Fckin minus Moscow up here :anger:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

                       Fod

          Cardoso Alves wilson

Tav.   Jack.  Mccrorie. Holt   john

                   Morelos herrera           

This will be another physical game, so time to play two up top for me.                

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

 

Should try it anyway, nobody would notice.

Aye nobody at the game but the hordes in grey and green at home would be looking for anything to grab a 0-3 against us!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×