***Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread***

Davy Vandenbroucke

We need to change it alright , but Kranjcar and Herrera aren't it . Never thought I'd say this , but bringing back MoH and Halliday might freshen things up and give us alternatives , even if it's not today . 

Despite that wee rant , I'll go for 3-0 Gers tonite . 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh, Herrera really hasn't had a chance. Two minute cameo appearances don't count. Today is his chance to step up although I won't hold my breath. As for Krancjar...... play him in his correct position ( # 10 ) and he will still show flashes of his old self. Stick him out in left wing and he will show his age.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Tbh, Herrera really hasn't had a chance. Two minute cameo appearances don't count. Today is his chance to step up although I won't hold my breath. As for Krancjar...... play him in his correct position ( # 10 ) and he will still show flashes of his old self. Stick him out in left wing and he will show his age.

Play him anywhere and he will do fuck all and steal a wage that could have went to a far younger and better player than him.

8 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

dreadful rumours Kranjcar is starting. Thats appalling. The man has done literally nothing in a Rangers jersey

I can only think this is an intentional leak Cushy to confuse Motherwell, surely we cannot be considering starting Kranjcar. :justno:

Just now, cushynumber said:

thats all you can come up with in over 18 months of football? my fucking highlights reel is better than that

You said he had literally done nothing, he has done something if those videos are correct.

Also hasn't he been injured for most of those 18 months?

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

im starting to think Murty has this warburton-esque thing where he is in thrall to ex EPL players of any sort

You might be right, I am hoping this is just internet gossip about the team. I suppose we will know for sure in about six hours time. 

3 minutes ago, FSM said:

Wish people would stop taking baseless twitter rumours as fact, then proceeding to get really angry about them.

I think you make a very good point and will keep believing that until 1845 tonight. 

Who is this Snagster person anyway ? 

2 minutes ago, FSM said:

Wish people would stop taking baseless twitter rumours as fact, then proceeding to get really angry about them.

Yes we're on a matchday thread but shouldn't pass comment on reported starting line ups. 

Or can we be angry about how shite the players are but not in the context of them starting tonight... ?

Archived