Who would you rather have running us?

Bad Robot

Who would you rather have running us?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have running us?

• DK
    • DM
    • MA

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Murray led us to over 20 trophies, 9IAR, a European Final, a European Semi Final, gave us Dick Advocaat and all that brought, Gascoigne, Laudrup, the return of Sir Walter Smith and 3IAR and some people would rather have Mike fucking Ashley? Pmsl. What a fucking mess our support are. No wonder we have sat back and watched our club be use like a filthy fucking whore for the last 6 years and paid for the privilege, we don't have a fucking clue. David Murrays tenure ended on a sour note yes but fuck me, he made us the worlds most successful club, and gave most of you some of your very happiest memories supporting Rangers for crying out loud, watching some of the very best players you will ever seen in a Rangers jersey. Catch a grip for fuck sake. This chip on the shoulder pish is very similar to the hatred for the so called rats who supposedly walked away from the club to look after their own careers, as most of us would have by the way. It's fucking embarrassing. Honestly, some of you deserve the fucking shambles we have become. Rangers fans my arse. Have fun watching another celtic treble and them lifting 10+ in a row. Mike Ashley, ffs. The cunts net spend down there was £1.8m per annum. There's fucking players down there earning that in a couple of months ffs. He was hated at Newcastle for a reason and hated here for a reason as well. He's a cunt. 

2 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

David Murray led us to over 20 trophies, 9IAR, a European Final, a European Semi Final, gave us Dick Advocaat and all that brought, Gascoigne, Laudrup, the return of Sir Walter Smith and 3IAR and some people would rather have Mike fucking Ashley? Pmsl. What a fucking mess our support are. No wonder we have sat back and watched our club be use like a filthy fucking whore for the last 6 years and paid for the privilege, we don't have a fucking clue. David Murrays tenure ended on a sour note yes but fuck me, he made us the worlds most successful club, and gave most of you some of your very happiest memories supporting Rangers for crying out loud, watching some of the very best players you will ever seen in a Rangers jersey. Catch a grip for fuck sake. This chip on the shoulder pish is very similar to the hatred for the so called rats who supposedly walked away from the club to look after their own careers, as most of us would have by the way. It's fucking embarrassing. Honestly, some of you deserve the fucking shambles we have become. Rangers fans my arse. Have fun watching another celtic treble and them lifting 10+ in a row. Mike Ashley, ffs. The cunts net spend down there was £1.8m per annum. There's fucking players down there earning that in a couple of months ffs. He was hate at Newcastle for a reason and hated here for a reason as well. He's a cunt. 

Dave King therefore gave me one of my happiest moments as a Rangers fan.

Mike Ashley was giving us short-term loans secured on our assets - Logos, Trademarks, training Ground, the Stadium.  He was giving us just enough rope to hang ourselves.  If he had stayed he would've ended up taking everything and giving us buttons in return.  

43 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

At this moment in time who would you rather have running us?

(a shit set of answers I know with no get out)

ps Merry Christmas when it comes people ?

I like you as a poster btw, but i wish you would take this poll to fuck and burn it.

13 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

David Murray led us to over 20 trophies, 9IAR, a European Final, a European Semi Final, gave us Dick Advocaat and all that brought, Gascoigne, Laudrup, the return of Sir Walter Smith and 3IAR and some people would rather have Mike fucking Ashley? Pmsl. What a fucking mess our support are. No wonder we have sat back and watched our club be use like a filthy fucking whore for the last 6 years and paid for the privilege, we don't have a fucking clue. David Murrays tenure ended on a sour note yes but fuck me, he made us the worlds most successful club, and gave most of you some of your very happiest memories supporting Rangers for crying out loud, watching some of the very best players you will ever seen in a Rangers jersey. Catch a grip for fuck sake. This chip on the shoulder pish is very similar to the hatred for the so called rats who supposedly walked away from the club to look after their own careers, as most of us would have by the way. It's fucking embarrassing. Honestly, some of you deserve the fucking shambles we have become. Rangers fans my arse. Have fun watching another celtic treble and them lifting 10+ in a row. Mike Ashley, ffs. The cunts net spend down there was £1.8m per annum. There's fucking players down there earning that in a couple of months ffs. He was hated at Newcastle for a reason and hated here for a reason as well. He's a cunt. 

There will be revisionism re Murray's tenure...he made 2 serious mistakes re business model/ selling to White and EBTs ....the furore is way ott...Dou you honestly think Murray would have appointed these clowns as managers ?

17 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Good post.

You will have all sorts ripping it to ribbons though.