Who would you rather have running us?

Bad Robot

Who would you rather have running us?  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have running us?

• DK
    • DM
    • MA

1 hour ago, Tenerife Bear said:

David Murray led us to over 20 trophies, 9IAR, a European Final, a European Semi Final, gave us Dick Advocaat and all that brought, Gascoigne, Laudrup, the return of Sir Walter Smith and 3IAR and some people would rather have Mike fucking Ashley? Pmsl. What a fucking mess our support are. No wonder we have sat back and watched our club be use like a filthy fucking whore for the last 6 years and paid for the privilege, we don't have a fucking clue. David Murrays tenure ended on a sour note yes but fuck me, he made us the worlds most successful club, and gave most of you some of your very happiest memories supporting Rangers for crying out loud, watching some of the very best players you will ever seen in a Rangers jersey. Catch a grip for fuck sake. This chip on the shoulder pish is very similar to the hatred for the so called rats who supposedly walked away from the club to look after their own careers, as most of us would have by the way. It's fucking embarrassing. Honestly, some of you deserve the fucking shambles we have become. Rangers fans my arse. Have fun watching another celtic treble and them lifting 10+ in a row. Mike Ashley, ffs. The cunts net spend down there was £1.8m per annum. There's fucking players down there earning that in a couple of months ffs. He was hated at Newcastle for a reason and hated here for a reason as well. He's a cunt. 

You forgot to mention Murray built Ibrox 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

So everything that happened before Sir Minty is irrelevant. ??

Everything that has happened in the last 6 years lies right at his door nobody else’s and that is a fact. 

Your not enjoying being a Rangers fan so you are off, are you having a fucking laugh. Honestly after that little pearl of wisdom it’s blatantly obvious your a good time Charlie and you can fuck off whenever you like ya fool. 

You've completely missed just about every point. Have a nice Christmas. :cheers:

The fans built Ibrox...perhaps that's the way forward a development fund owned by the fans....he who pays the Piper calls the tune

I genuinely believe despite our structural problems if we had a decent manager 2nd place would be easily achieved...over to you Mr King et Al....

10 minutes ago, BlueSnowGoose said:

The fans built Ibrox...perhaps that's the way forward a development fund owned by the fans....he who pays the Piper calls the tune

I genuinely believe despite our structural problems if we had a decent manager 2nd place would be easily achieved...over to you Mr King et Al....

2nd place isn't good enough. We need a board and a manager that can deliver 1st place. 

Out of the 3 it’s pretty obvious who ran us better. Look at the trophies and managers we had- I understand he’s a cunt for selling us (only an idiot would think he was duped) but that will never take away the memories throughout his tenure.  With hindsight the ebt thing from 2000-2001 wouldn’t have happened and with the signings of previous years Id expect we’d have still bought them but he saw what he thought was dangerous a loophole and us the fans have paid in humiliation time after time after time.    But like I say if that’s the options above then I’d take Murray 

59 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Capture.thumb.PNG.ad46399e7120219db620d70cda7852cc.PNG

"Do I regret getting into football?" said Ashley. "The answer is yes. I have had tonnes of fun in it but I haven't been able to make the difference I wanted to in football."

He said: "I don't really want to have any influence in football to be honest. Looking after Sports Direct is more than a full-time job."

Ah, uncle Mike. He IS the man. Just not our man.

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

He sought the best legal advice possible and was told EBTs were perfectly fine to use.  It's not like he set out to destroy the club by using EBTs.

EBT’s didn’t destroy the club. 

Murray linking us into the rest of his business empire was the problem and when that went tits up so did we. 

1 hour ago, PRW. said:

Make the vote public, would love to know who is voting for David Murray. 

Everyone knows the wee gang voting for Ashley anyway.

Actually, you would probably be surprised at some of the names voting for MA.  None of the people that have ever been accused of being an Ashley plant/lover on here have voted for him ( yet)

I'd imagine that their thought process might be something along the lines of...... every one of them fucked us over, but Ashley is the only one with real serious wealth.

I'd prefer a NOTA vote there too, which is why I haven't voted....I don't want any of the three of them in charge.  That being said, I can see why some might vote for him  ( tbh I can see peoples reasons for voting for all three of them)

47 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Actually, you would probably be surprised at some of the names voting for MA.  None of the people that have ever been accused of being an Ashley plant/lover on here have voted for him ( yet)

I'd imagine that their thought process might be something along the lines of...... every one of them fucked us over, but Ashley is the only one with real serious wealth.

I'd prefer a NOTA vote there too, which is why I haven't voted....I don't want any of the three of them in charge.  That being said, I can see why some might vote for him  ( tbh I can see peoples reasons for voting for all three of them)

I purposely never gave that 4th to force posters into a choice although I think a lot are probably viewing but not voting and understand why

54 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Why don't you change it to "who would you rather have ruining us"?

27 minutes ago, five stars said:

DK and the board are the best option we have.

They are also the worst option.

In fact they're the ONLY option we have.

Bollocks . There is whole wide world outside the realms of King and Ashley . The internet of miller , Ng and. Salver showed . There are plenty of more palatable options out there . 

4 hours ago, Tenerife Bear said:

David Murray led us to over 20 trophies, 9IAR, a European Final, a European Semi Final, gave us Dick Advocaat and all that brought, Gascoigne, Laudrup, the return of Sir Walter Smith and 3IAR and some people would rather have Mike fucking Ashley? Pmsl. What a fucking mess our support are. No wonder we have sat back and watched our club be use like a filthy fucking whore for the last 6 years and paid for the privilege, we don't have a fucking clue. David Murrays tenure ended on a sour note yes but fuck me, he made us the worlds most successful club, and gave most of you some of your very happiest memories supporting Rangers for crying out loud, watching some of the very best players you will ever seen in a Rangers jersey. Catch a grip for fuck sake. This chip on the shoulder pish is very similar to the hatred for the so called rats who supposedly walked away from the club to look after their own careers, as most of us would have by the way. It's fucking embarrassing. Honestly, some of you deserve the fucking shambles we have become. Rangers fans my arse. Have fun watching another celtic treble and them lifting 10+ in a row. Mike Ashley, ffs. The cunts net spend down there was £1.8m per annum. There's fucking players down there earning that in a couple of months ffs. He was hated at Newcastle for a reason and hated here for a reason as well. He's a cunt. 

The reason I would rather mike Ashley is that he is in fact a billionaire and if he woke up tomorrow with david Murray’s money he would probably jump off a fucking bridge