Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lerry1971

Absent friends

Recommended Posts

How awful for you and your family. No age at all - take comfort in your family and knowing she was loved.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So sorry to hear that mate, it's bad to lose your mum at any time of the year but at Christmas it's tough, I lost my mum on Christmas day a couple of years ago and it does put a damper  on the day, but try and remember your mum wouldn't want you to be sad and try and make Christmas as happy for your family as she used to do my thoughts are with you. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brutal news - condolences to you and your family.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So sorry to hear your sad news mate, sincere condolences to you and your family.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Lerry1971 said:

Yes very true. Just a day that will forever be blackened in my eyes. 

Only time will help Kevin, and we all wish you and your family well at this terrible sad time.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, NetherburnBear said:

So sorry to hear that mate, it's bad to lose your mum at any time of the year but at Christmas it's tough, I lost my mum on Christmas day a couple of years ago and it does put a damper  on the day, but try and remember your mum wouldn't want you to be sad and try and make Christmas as happy for your family as she used to do my thoughts are with you. 

Yes she would want us to enjoy it mate i agree. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Only time will help Kevin, and we all wish you and your family well at this terrible sad time.  

It is a healer mate. You think they are indestructable at times. Then it comes out the blue. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gutted for you - I lost my mum last year and while it was her time to go it’s never easy and especially at this family time of year. Condolences and best wishes to you and your family. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Gutted for you - I lost my mum last year and while it was her time to go it’s never easy and especially at this family time of year. Condolences and best wishes to you and your family. 

Thanks mate. My heads a scrambled mess tbh. The lottery of life so it seems. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thoughts with yourself @Lerry1971 and all your family at this difficult time, stay strong and do your mum proud.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

                    I've went through it with my wife,so I know how you

                    are feeling,just try and stay strong god bless you and

                    your family.r.i.p.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, plumbGER said:

Thoughts with yourself @Lerry1971 and all your family at this difficult time, stay strong and do your mum proud.

I will try mate. The words from the Rangers family are a great help. Thank u

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad Sad news mate, can’t even imagine what your family are going through. 

Stay strong and remember the great woman she was and all the good times. ??

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Sad Sad news mate, can’t even imagine what your family are going through. 

Stay strong and remember the great woman she was and all the good times. ??

The fragility of life is all too real. Trying to have some kind of day today but its not easy. Nice words friend. Thank u

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Sad Sad news mate, can’t even imagine what your family are going through. 

Stay strong and remember the great woman she was and all the good times. ??

 

13 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Sad Sad news mate, can’t even imagine what your family are going through. 

Stay strong and remember the great woman she was and all the good times. ??

no times a good time to lose your mum .my thoughts are with  you . remember the good times with her.god bless

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So very sad to hear the news of your Mum passing. Thoughts and prayers with you, family and friends.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×