Absent friends

Lerry1971

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My sincere condolences to you and your family, i know how it hurts, i lost my dad last year on december 11 and he was 66 too (heart failure) it was devastating, keep strong, eventually things got better and you will remember her with love and happiness for the person she was.

1 minute ago, AndoBien said:

My sincere condolences to you and your family, i know how it hurts, i lost my dad last year on december 11 and he was 66 too (heart failure) it was devastating, keep strong, eventually things got better and you will remember her with love and happiness for the person she was.

Thanks mate. It is no age at all. Sorry for your dad. She is now pain free, this gives me some solace. Cos she was in some distress on a daily basis.

5 hours ago, Lerry1971 said:

Thanks mate. My heads a scrambled mess tbh. The lottery of life so it seems. 

Yep - we knew Mum was frail but still a shock when it happened- if there is any consolation it comes as you remember the good times and the support you will get at this difficult time. Take care. 

7 hours ago, Lerry1971 said:

I lost my beloved mum this morning in the early hours.She wasn't much of a football fan to be honest. But did have a fondness for the blue of Rangers. To say we are devastated is an understatement. I have 2 teenage kids who even had her presents wrapped. Utterly heartbreaking, and on xmas morning too. Just a note to say to all you guys n gals.. treasure your loved ones, give them an extra hug at nite too. She was no age at all 66yrs..i am numb with grief. Anyways i wont blether on.. all u folks keep safe and keep loved ones closer. God bless

Kevin

Horrible m8, thoughts from my family are with you.