***The Official Scum vs Rangers Thread***

Lloyd

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Press, press, press when they have the ball, especially when their centre halves try to play out from the back. Get one of the wide men to put Brown on his Arse in the first minute and that will be him spooked for a while. He misplaces passes all over the shop when that happens.

One of two outcomes today-  We will either lose the bottle and get humped or we will take our chances and win 2-0

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Everyone stay safe today and remember that Catholics have no rights

I'm keeping my powder dry but if we pull this off the fenian bastards in my street shall get a rendition of the famine is over courtesy of my good self and my dog (she likes to sing).

2 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Cunt was setting fireworks off last time they beat us so it is only fair I indulge in some bigotry and I've no fireworks so an empty tyskie bottle will just need to do :cheers:

Lets doo these cunts!!!!!!!!!

Hope it isn't empty when it gets thrown some petrol and a rag filling it instead of the whisky.

2 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Cunt was setting fireworks off last time they beat us so it is only fair I indulge in some bigotry and I've no fireworks so an empty tyskie bottle will just need to do :cheers:

Lets doo these cunts!!!!!!!!!

Fuck fireworks mate. Empty tonic bottle, bitta petrol and a rag. Right through the front window 

7 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Feeling sick a tightness in my chest but we are winning this today. I don't give a fuck if it's a last minute off the referees arse goal but we are winning this.

Come on the Sons of William.

Intae  these cunts from the start 

NS??

9 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Feeling sick a tightness in my chest but we are winning this today. I don't give a fuck if it's a last minute off the referees arse goal but we are winning this.

Come on the Sons of William.

Started pacing up and down..been up and down the stairs about a dozen times. Can't sit on my arse and feel a bit sick..  fucking no real how this game can affect us..

Angie is watching me thinking..this guy is off his head..

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Started pacing up and down..bern up and down the stairs about a dozen times. Can't sit on my arse and feel a bit sick..  fucking no real how this game can affect us..

Angie is watching me thinking..this guy is off his head..

Fucking love it don't get that watching Scotland play ruggers :lol:

I fuckin hate these games. The sickness feeling, the wee glimmer of hope you get then the feeling of impending doom. Sometimes I actually take a sleeping tablet and go back to bed because the older I'm getting these games are killing me. I hate these bastards so much and they are dirty wean beasting bastards. Hope all the bears wae more balls than me goin to the game give it laldy. Fuck the pope and fuck their scummy club. No Surrender :UK:

Archived