***The Official Scum vs Rangers Thread***

Lloyd

7 hours ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Don't smash their fucking toilets. It only costs us in the end.

And do not forget, to some of them, those are the only working toilets they see in their lives. 

They stole the urinals from Motherwell the lads have every rite to make sure they are returned but I would not be touching a pish stained bit a metal out that shite hole.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont think this will be that bad, i cant imagine for a second that they will thump us.  They have went of the boil recently but we arent playing well either.

I hope the big occasion and atmosphere doesnt crush our players, the last thing we need is more fuel to the cunts who are currently reveling in our situation.

I can see it being :- 

wes

tav Bruno Wilson jon

mccrorie 

holt barjonas 

Candias/Pena 

Windass Morelos  

wouldnt totally be against that, not a great deal of other options. 

Dont have the best feeling for this game but fuck it, NO SURRENDER, let’s get in about these Micky Bastards. 

Think for the most part, the lineup is fairly obvious outwith a couple positions. 

Fod
Tav, Wilson, Bruno, John
Mccrorie,
Holt, Jack (if he's not injured?)
Niko, Candeias or Pena???
Morelos, Windass

Got a couple tickets for the lower section bit right next to the dirty bastards (Last one I was at here was the Clint Hill 1-1). Hoping for the best - Hearts proved a thoroughly shite team can beat them so you just never know. That being said, what we've seen since the aberdeen double header gives me the fear big time sadly!

Going to try an be positive here .

I think GM's strength is his organisation and defending when we're up against it . Flood the midfield , Morelos alone up front and play to hit on the break , and we might just sneak something out it .

I think we have to flood midfield, man mark Sinclair and have someone close to Brown. If he is allowed to pra ce around pitch with none of our players getting close then they will control the game.......get in the pricks face and it will stop them functioning.

Unfortunately we’ll get hammered. Can’t be arsed thinking of a score- we just don’t create enough, wee Morelos has 10-12 goals this season and I’d like to think we have a chance with him but there’s just not enough service to him. He creates his own goals lately as the midfield is mince and that is what wins these games.  

Hammered that’s what we’ll get but then some of the boards shaggers will be unbelievably happy at Halliday etc returning

This one gives me the biggest fear yet over the last two seasons. Just don't know if we'll turn up or not.

If we do, I can see us taking something. If we don't and play at our worst, I can see us getting a serious shredding.

Don't even want to think about it. Fed up to fuck with the whole state we are in.

8 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Got a funny feeling Wallace may be chucked in for this one. 

Fod

Tav Alves Wilson Wallace

Holt McCrorie

Windass Barjonas John

Morelos

Wallace, rusty after injury, against speedy players gives me the fear.

But I expect him to get the nod too.

3 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Got to be a 3-5-2 for me.

Should be this every time. My ideal line up, with a full team:

.        Wes

Alves, Wilson, Carduso 

.       Ross

Tav Dorrans, , John

Pena

. Windass, Morelos

subs: Jack, Candeias Herrera, Nico

would easily swap Jack for Ross or Dorrans depending on how games are going. Also, Herrera could be swapped for one of the front two. Nico could even replace Pena. Also, Candeias could replace Tav or maybe even John.Most important thing is to have one defensive midfielder in front of the back three; three in front of him; and a kind of roving midfielder between the front two and the middle three, which is probably where Nico might thrive. This kind of line up ensures that the opposition are on the back foot, and we will play a high pressure game. You win the midfield then you win the game.

This will be interesting in terms of the team set up. As I recall last time Pedro started Pena - who essentially stopped Scott Brown getting the ball. Pena did a good job on Brown in a defensive sense but couldn't do anything in an attacking sense. The post-match stats showed Brown has almost no influence on the game at all and in that respect, Pedro's tactics were spot on. As I recall, when we pulled Pena, Miller came on and basically played where he wanted and we completely fell out the game as our shape and discipline disintegrated.

Now, Murty wont play Pena as he obviously doesnt rate him, and playing 2 up front Morelos/herrera with Kranjcar in the middle is a recipe for utter disaster. So, I don't think he has much option other than play 5 across the middle - say Candeias, Holt, Jack (if fit) Mcrorie and Windass and stick Morleos up front on his todd and hope for the best.

Archived