***The Official Scum vs Rangers Thread***

Lloyd

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we show some fucking fight for a change play with aggression press them high up the pitch get in their faces like Rangers teams of old you never know what can happen. But if we stand off them and shite ourselves like we have done in the past I can see us suffering our heaviest defeat against the scum bastards and the heartache will continue. But here's hoping we pump the dirty filthy republican bead rattling pedo bastards.

On ‎28‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 00:25, The Monk said:

Foderingham

Tav Bates Alves Wilson John

Holt McCrorie Barjonas

Windass Morelos

:lol:

If that is the team and it probably will be

If they are at it . It will be 4/5 or 6

They always go for a kill . Something over the years , we very often let them off with 

Only hope, is if weather gets bad and makes it a leveller of sorts

40 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

After all the pumpings in Europe I think they will be out to impress their fans and will be right up for it. Don't think we are good enough right now to get a result at that midden even if we play our best.

They'll be well up for it, unfortunately. If they approached the game the way they do others we'd have a right good chance, but they won't.

The game will go ahead. They'll make sure it does .

Only time they cancel games when a player dies tragically at another team who had played for them a decade before . All the players at the club were too upset to play even though nobody had met him.

18 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

The game will go ahead. They'll make sure it does .

Only time they cancel games when a player dies tragically at another team who had played for them a decade before . All the players at the club were too upset to play even though nobody had met him.

Still annoys me after all these years. Bastards shat themselves because we were going to pump them silly. Yet not one of them has admitted it to me even though it was obvious. When you can't be honest about something so blatant you know your club has shamed you. I suppose it's a way of life to that lot right enough.

14 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

They wanted us dead a few years ago. Let's remind them that never happened. All the money and titles in the world will never get them a united Ireland or seperated Scotland, let's remind them of that aswell.

Yes.  Well said.

The players as individuals get the honour of wearing the jersey.   I envy them that and they must not let us, or themselves, down.  The extent to which they really know Rangers, its tradition, its history, and all that Rangers is to the Support is not known to me.   But putting on that jersey for an OF game really should mean something very special even to the foreign players.   It's Murty's job, and the job of those at Ibrox who are grounded in Rangers to get enough of that meaning over to them to inspire these players.   

I look for the players to give their very best.   I don't want to see players hiding, or shirking, or hesitating, or off the pace of the game, or seemingly just shrugging shoulders and shuffling through the game.   I don't want to hear post-match excuses of not doing basics well,, or of not being clinical enough,  or of bad luck or carelessness and the like.   These games and this Club have no room for such excuses.  I look for them to visibly demonstrate to us right throughout the whole game that they play for the pride of the jersey and for the pride of the Club and Support.   It's all I ask.   And maybe if to a man they do that we might then get a result.

Murty is not a football manager.   He just happens to have been appointed because an unwilling and incompetent Board could appoint no-one else.   But if he has any once of real leadership in him then I hope he can get the players properly fired up for the game.   Maybe he could bring some Rangers greats who really know what an OF game is to give a word or two of encouragement.  Willie Henderson, Brian Laudrup, Gazza even if he were able, John Greig.    I don't know, but I sure would like someone to make sure the team gets a grip of what these games mean to the Support.       

Archived