***The Official Scum vs Rangers Thread***

Lloyd

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“FT: celtic 0-0 Rangers

It's all over! Rangers take a point away from celtic - but it could so easily have been a win for the visitors. Gordon made a stunning save to deny Morelos on one occasion but Rangers came close with several other openings, too. celtic were the best team in the first half but spent much of the second 45 on the back foot.”

Thats what the Sky Sports app says. I couldn’t see the game today but is that accurate? 

1 minute ago, Boaby Bear said:

2nd half performance = new benchmark for us. That's the level we expect at the very least no excuses.

That’s just it. It’d would have been the cherry on the top to leave with the win.

the line in the sand has been drawn and Rangers have shown their capability to complete. 

Losing to lesser teams is no longer acceptable. Not that it ever was to begin with. 

Well played Rangers....work rate and desire that has been missing for so  many games this season.  I'd have taken 0-0 before the game, given our performances, but we should have won that today.  

Played with a passenger all game, CH on a booking after 10mins and another CH subbed in first 20m. 

It's been a long time since we had so many options for MOM. Tav was excellent, Candeias, Bates, John...take your pick.  Pity it wasn't Morelos. 

4 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I am proud of the team, we fought hard and showed the heart needed.

Proud of Murty too,  done more against the taig than the past three hand-picked managers,

Well done Rangers.

The best old Firm game I have watched in what feels like forever.

Apart from the fact they were there to be beaten, and we fucked it.

Get that Tavernier tied down long term, class above today, the service for Morelos two headers was of the highest quality especially the half volley.  Bates and Wilson were superb.  Candeias was a total new player today him and tav linking up well.

To goto celtic Park and pin them in how we did for 20-25 mins that second half was impressive.  Shows we are not as far off them as people think, just lack the consistency.  

Well done Rangers 

1 minute ago, JR said:

“FT: celtic 0-0 Rangers

It's all over! Rangers take a point away from celtic - but it could so easily have been a win for the visitors. Gordon made a stunning save to deny Morelos on one occasion but Rangers came close with several other openings, too. celtic were the best team in the first half but spent much of the second 45 on the back foot.”

Thats what hat the Sky Sports app says. I couldn’t see the game today but is that accurate? 

I would say so mate

Archived