***The Official Scum vs Rangers Thread***

Lloyd

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great performance the whole back  4 were magnificent,but a sense of what if as well.

What if Morelos had took one of those chances?

What if we had played with 11 men instead of carrying Niko nearly the whole game?

But proud of the team today and I hope that fraud Alves is ashamed of himself today.

1 minute ago, JR said:

“FT: celtic 0-0 Rangers

It's all over! Rangers take a point away from celtic - but it could so easily have been a win for the visitors. Gordon made a stunning save to deny Morelos on one occasion but Rangers came close with several other openings, too. celtic were the best team in the first half but spent much of the second 45 on the back foot.”

Thats what hat the Sky Sports app says. I couldn’t see the game today but is that accurate? 

Aye, we battered them in the second half and could have won by a couple 

Just now, JR said:

It's all over! Rangers take a point away from celtic - but it could so easily have been a win for the visitors. Gordon made a stunning save to deny Morelos on one occasion but Rangers came close with several other openings, too. celtic were the best team in the first half but spent much of the second 45 on the back foot.”

Thats what hat the Sky Sports app says. I couldn’t see the game today but is that accurate? 

Pretty much on the money. We didn't take our chances and Gordon fluked a save

I'll take that. Fully deserved if not more.

Disappointing Niko stated on so long, Murtys one failing. That and Morelos finishing which was simply not good enough.

Credit to big Bates who is not my favourite player. Motm in my opinion. A great performance.

All in all I'm proud of the players, but hope to fuck we can strengthen in the window.

1 minute ago, JR said:

We were the better team opening 10 minutes, end to end the next 10 minutes and then they played better the rest of the first half. Second half we pumped them for at least 35 minutes if I'm honest

1 minute ago, JR said:

Very accurate i'd say, we started better in the first half but fell away, second half was all us.

That was a brilliant performance in the second half and we should have won. So many stand out performances. Tavernier was sublime. Candeais, best game he's had for us. Bates, McRorrie and Wilson were immense too. So you can only feel frustrated that we cannot hit these heights more often. Only today and against Aberdeen has this team hit the standards expected. I live in hope that we can kick on from this after the break.

If someone had offered me 0-0 on Monday I would have taken it, but having watched the game, I'm disappointed that we didn't win. That celtic mob are really, really poor, and a Rangers squad with our normal strength would be taking them to the cleaners. 

Should have won that!

where is that fight against the lower in the league teams! 

Bates was excellent when he came on along with Wilson, Tav, John, McCrorie, Candeias and Holt. Fod done his bit in the first half! If only we had Some one to put away the chances created, Morelos should have put two of his chances away! 

All over them and should have won it. Great team performance and well done Murty they were well fired up and first to every ball. Mccrorie was everywhere 9n the pitch and gave us the dig we lacked in previous games  ?

Archived